Chapter 4

Bella's POV

Later that night, I was dressed in a pair of denim jeans and a sequined tank top. I had curled my hair and parted it to the right, letting my bangs hang just above my face. My makeup was subtle, but it was noticeable I had some on. The way my mom taught me to wear it. I was pulling on my silver Gladiator sandals when there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Jake ran toward the door where Blake stopped him.

"Whoa there, kiddo. I got this." I chuckled as Blake opened the door to reveal Wesley. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and plaid button up top. He wore a snapback and a big grin.

"Hey We-" Blake cut me off.

"No hellos until I tell him off." Blake smirked.

"We are just hanging out." I rolled my eyes.

"So?"

"Oh, leave the boy alone. Hi Wes, I'm Angie, Bella's mom." My mom, the superhero.

"I see where Bella gets her looks." He winked and shook her hand. I laughed.

"Come on, Wes. Lets go." I grabbed his arm and turned to leave.

"Don't be out too late!" My mom yelled after us as we jumped into the elevator.

"So, what are we gonna do tonight?"

"Well, I decided to grab a bite to eat and then go walk around the boardwalk and then go back to my hotel room and watch a movie." He smiles.

"Sounds fun!" I grinned.

"Good."

"Are Drew and Keaton gonna watch the movie, too?"

"Nah, they went to the carnival with mine and Keaton's mom and Drew's girlfriend."

"Oh, that's cool!" The elevator stopped and we walked out of the hotel and into the night.

"So, how do tacos sound?"

"I love tacos. Lets go!" I smiled eagerly. Wes laughed and put his arm on my back, leading the way to the pier.

We ordered our food and sat at a picnic table to eat.

"Those were the best tacos ever." I said as we left.

"They really were." He chuckled as we left the boardwalk.

"So, what now?"

"Wanna go look for seashells on the beach?" Wes suggested.

"Yeah!" I ran ahead of him to the beach. I felt him running behind me and screamed when he tackled me to the ground. He had me pinned to the sand, hovering over me, our foreheads touching.

"Found a seashell." He whispered, reaching above my head and held it in front of my face. I laughed and he helped me up.

"There's one!" I said, scooping it up. I was surprised I could see the shells in the dark.

We spent at least an hour on the beach before heading up to Wes' hotel room.

"So, tell me about yourself." I said as Wes popped in Jack and Jill, that one movie with Adam Sandler.

"I love the beach, chili cheese French fries, and brunette girls." At the brunette comment, he looked at me, making me blush. He joined me on the couch, sitting close to me. "Don't be scared of me." He chuckled. I laughed and decided to loosen up. I laid on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my back. My arms somehow ended up wrapped around him. Awkward.

Halfway through the movie, we ended up even closer and I honestly didn't mind it. His hand found it's way to my face and he turned me to where I was looking him dead in the face. I looked into his eyes and he smiled, bringing me closer and soon our lips were mashed against each other, moving in sync. I was soon in his lap, straddling him and kissing him all over and running my hands through his hair.

"Good girl gone bad, eh?" He whispered in my ear. I laughed and began working on giving him a hickey behind the ear. He picked me up in the midst of this and moved us to the bed. In that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to be near him.

His hands slowly traveled up my back, stopping at my bra strap.

"Why'd you stop?" I whispered, not fully understanding why I was saying that.

"Do you want to?"

I looked him in the eyes, biting my lip. He cocked his brow, eyes shining with lust.

"Yes."

~*~

again, this isn't an emblem3 fanfic; this is just the outline for the story! remember, to vote and comment. share with friendsss(: