2

Emma was helping May Stillwater or her missing child. Lily Stillwater. Walt Longmire picked her up and went to Montana. They got Lily and retrieved her. Vic drove them back. Mathias met up with them on the Rez. They reunited May and Lily together again.

     "Remember Lily. Talk it out. You're getting too old to run away. Ok?" Emma said.

     "Thank you!" Lily smiled.

     "You're welcome." Emma said.

   Emma looks at Vic and smiled. Mathias comes over, and smiles.

    "I guess you're right." Mathias smiled. "It wasn't the last time we'll see each other."

    "I told you it won't be." Emma chuckled.

    "They're definitely smitten." Vic says to Walt.

    "Oh most definitely." Walt smiles.

    "You know we can hear you." Emma laughed.

   Vic and Walt's eyes widen.

     "Maybe dinner sometime?" Mathias said.

     "She's free the rest of the night." Vic said.

     "Is that a date?" Emma said.

     "It can be!" Mathias said.

     "Ok then! I'd like to go out to dinner." Emma said.

     Emma went home and got ready. She met Mathias and a nice restaurant and they're date was a success. They met the one. They're soulmates for live. Emma and Mathias exchange numbers and went their separate ways with a kiss.

   The next day, Emma was at the office and Vic excitedly walt's over to her.

        "So how was your date with Mathias?" Vic asks.

        "It was the best. I found the one!" Emma said. "Although he's not very fond of me working for Walt but accepted it anyways. He tried dating but all the girls he's been with were cheating on him. Same thing happened with me. He was about to give up on love until he met me."

        "He and Walt don't really get along. So I get it with them. But why would someone cheat on someone so handsome and someone so beautiful! That I don't get."

        "Honestly I don't understand that either." Emma said. "Sometimes they think that they can be in a relationship and cheat on their significant other. Which is definitely wrong all the way."

       "Sometime people are idiots." Vic said. "But Mathias isn't an idiot and neither are you. You two are the most faithful ones I'm relationships."

       "We are." Emma said. "Mathias may be a native but I don't care!"

       "You found your Indian prince." Vic smiled.

       "How'd your date with Mathias go?" Branch Connelly asked.

       "Fantastic. How about you and Cady?" Emma said.

       "She's wonderful!" Branch said.

      Later that evening, Emma was on the phone when a tribal cop car pulled up behind her vehicle. It's Mathias. He's got an urgent question for her.

        "What is it that you need to ask me?" Emma asked.

         "Will you be my girlfriend?" Mathias said. "I know it's quick but I don't care! I love you ever since I pulled you over the other day!"

         "I'd love to be your girlfriend!" Emma said.

     Emma and Mathias are finally dating. They kissed and held each other close. Emma had to go to another job and kissed him with deep passion before leaving.