Chapter 6: Maid oitfits....WAIT!

Hey guys
So that song is what Rachel sings in the club.
Also here is some info I think you should know:
.Rachel was 10 when she escaped
.she can host, but she prefers to preform and sing
.her favourite song is 'Dollhouse' by Melanie Martinez,although she loves a lot of songs from heathers
.this story happens before the twins fight but after renge shows up (but the time line is all over the place in this story)
/Normans POV/
I was woken up by three maids who came in at 7:00 am.
"Come on master Norman,it's time to get ready for school." One of them tried to coax me out of the bed.
"Never!" I yelled back. That's when I felt something pull me out of bed by the hair. At first I thought it was one of the maids, but then I realized that it was my VeRy AFfecTioNATe boyfriend.
"C'mon, wake up sleepyhead. Remember I don't wanna be late to breakfast 'cuz we're having it in the house."
Reluctantly I got up and changed into some clothing they had laid out for me. It was a bluish-gray sweatshirt and some blue skinny jeans.

Ray wore a black adidas sweater and some slightly baggy pants

Emma wore a white cropped sweater with a pink heart in the middle and some high waisted jeans

After we brushed our hair and went inside the giant house, we saw Rachel waiting for us. She wore a black T-shirt with a melting yinyang on it, black leggings with some cut jeans shorts, an army green jacket, some platform flats, and a black toque( it's  what Canadians call beanies)

 She wore a black T-shirt with a melting yinyang on it, black leggings with some cut jeans shorts, an army green jacket, some platform flats, and a black toque( it's  what Canadians call beanies)

"Aren't you supposed to wear a school uniform?"
Emma asked. She just laughed, " for most people, yes. But I told Mr. souh and he's okay with it. He pities me because I told him that I was kicked out of my house for being bisexual. I mean it's kinda true. Mama didn't like that I was bi and tried to get rid of me." Then her older brother came downstairs, "Alright, since Rachel told me that you were smart, how about you come to school with her and take some of her classes?"
The girl in question turned to us. "It will take you a while to get used to the kind of testing ." She explained to us. We headed to the breakfast hall. It was gigantic. I guess you should expect that from a literal mansion. We sat down and ate a delicious breakfast of pancakes with fresh berries on top. Then we got ready and stepped in the limousine that took us to school
/time skip bc I'm lazy/
After school we went to music room 3 and we're greeted by the twins.
"We had our mother prepare these just for you. They are the uniforms that you'll wear." Karou said.
I nodded and took mine to the changing room. It was nothing too fancy, just a smaller  black version of the boys uniform. I stepped out and saw Emma in a maid outfit. It was nothing scandalous, just a dress with an apron and headpiece

 It was nothing scandalous, just a dress with an apron and headpiece

"HOLY FUCK! KAROU!" Ray shouted from the dressing room. He immediately stomped out,
"WHAT IS THIS!!!"
That's when I noticed he wore a maid dress too. But his was... well....

They started  laughing so hard

They started laughing so hard.
After they stopped, they turned to face the boy who giving me a nosebleed, " well that dress does look better on you than it should for a beginner." Hikaru started.
"Seems like someone has had experience putting a dress on." Karou finished.
/Ray POV/
Why must they expose me like that? I mean sure, sometimes back at the house I would put on a skirt, and yeah Sometimes my reward from mom would be a dress,but no one else needed to know that!
"Um anyway, Emma, your dress looks like mama's outfit." Rachel said, obviously trying to avoid the question for me. She was the only person who knew about it. The twins just shrugged and went to go bother tamaki.
/time skip brought by my perfectionism/
/still ray POV/
No matter how much I argued, they wouldn't give me a different uniform. So I had to wear that damm dress for the whole time. Everyone was staring at me and I hated it.
Then Rachel started to sing. She sang a song I wasn't familiar with, but it still surprised me. At the house, she was to shy to sing to anyone except me, even though she was so good at it. Now she was preforming to a whole crowd with such...such...
Confidence.
That was something she had always struggled with.
Now she was doing so well with it. She was so mesmerizing that I forgot about the dress and just watched her sing. After she was done, everyone, including me applauded.
I had a feeling it wouldn't be so bad living here.
830 words, a new record! Any who, ima go now .
-bagelcatz