Making Pancakes

"Tommy!" Newt yelled.

"What the shuck do you want?" Thomas yelled back.

"I'm hungry!"

"Well, complain to Minho, not me."

"Minho!" He yelled, "I'm hungry!" "

"Newt!" Minho yelled, "I don't give a shuck!"

Then Gally joined the yelled conversation, "Will you shanks, shut up? I'm trying to work!"

Newt walked into the kitchen where Thomas and Minho were dancing in the corner. "Why are you dancing?" Newt asked.

"Newt-" Thomas started, "its not what-"

Newt cut him off, "You should be feeding me!"

"Newt! We are not going to feed you!" Minho yelled at him.

"Will you shanks just make me some bloody pancakes?"

Thomas sighed, "You know what, lets just make pancakes together."

"Yay!" Newt squealed like a little kid.

The three boys took out the ingredients to make the best pancakes ever. Thomas was mixing the batter, while Newt turned on the stove.

And Minho just stood there looking fabulous.

Thomas began to pour batter into the pan.

Then things went wrong.

Newt decided it would be funny to trip Thomas while he was walking with a bowl full of batter. Thomas tripped and spilled the batter into Minho's hair.

"Oh shuck..." Newt said, Thomas stood up straight and it seemed like all of the glade was silent.

"You mother shucker." Minho said, before he attacked.

Minho grabbed a handful of batter and threw it at Thomas, but at the last second, Thomas ducked, causing the batter to hit Newt who was standing behind him. Then all hell broke loose. The boys threw batter at each other, getting it all over the kitchen in the process.

Newt laughed as he dumped the whole bowl on Thomas' head. All of the boys laughed harder.

"What did you shanks do to my kitchen?" The boys turned around to see Frypan and he looked angry.

"We are making pancakes."