Chapter 1

So this is like a one direction vampire fan fiction. I have been reading one direction vampire fan fictions and I thought they were interesting. So I decided to make one:) hope you like it:)

~Yssa:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- I can't Believe it.

"That was the best concert I have ever been too!" I exclaimed to my best friend, Heather.

"Right! They were amazing" she said wide-eyed.

We were leaving a One Direction concert. It was in Hershey Park, Pennsylvania. You know in the US just in case you didn't know. It was absolutely AMAZING!

And yes, I am a Directioner! Me and Heather absolutely adore One Direction!! I mean it may seem a bit childish for two teens who are 16 to go crazy over a boy band like 12 year olds; but they're just incredibly amazing.

Heather already called a cab so we're standing in front of this tall building waiting. As we were waiting we heard all this swooshing noise and a girl screaming. Heather and I looked at each other.

"Umm... Abby? What was that?" Heather asked me obviously scared. "Umm I really don't know." I told her, looking around.

Then we heard some more screaming. Holy shit, what is happening. It sounded like it was coming from this ally that was on our left. We started walking toward it.. Well I was; Heather was shaking like a leaf acting like a damn chicken behind me.

I was being as quiet as possible. I peeked my head around the corner of the ally. It was dark outside so all I saw was.. I think it was a guy.. With.. Curly Hair? Kneeling over a girl... I think.

I peeked my head in a little more so make it out. Then my phone went off-

"That's what makes you beautiful! If only you saw wha-"

I quickly stopped it. Perfect timing mom! When I looked up from my phone I saw the curly haired guy turn around. I immediately stopped looking and held my breath.

"Who is it" Heather whispered obviously scared out her mind.

I put my finger on my mouth signaling her to shut up. Gosh, I think someone is smart enough to not even say a word when you've just heard screaming literally 10 seconds ag- But with my luck I was snatched into the ally. I heard Heather scream and her heels clicking which means she ran away. Thanks a lot Heather.

I could bearly see anything. Then the man pushed me against the wall. His hands on the wall. His hands inches away from my head. I started throwing my arms trying to at least get a punch in or something. The man caught my hands before I even made contact with his face. I was shocked as to how he caught my hands so fast.

Now I was scared. I could feel his eyes on me and it was getting extremely uncomfortable. But I didn't look at him. I was too scared to even look; so I just stared at the ground.

It felt like a year passes when it was just a mere minute of us in the same position. One of his hands resting on the ally wall, right next to my head. His other hand holding both of my hands (sternly but softly). The man was tall and he towered over me, looking down on me. While I looked at the ground. Too petrified to say a word. Is he gonna kill me? Rape me?

I finally built up the courage to look at him. Though I took my time.

My eyes went from his feet, to his crouch area, to his torso, till I finally made it to his face. I couldn't really make out what his face was like. I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

Curly Hair... Tall...

and... emerald glowing eyes? It was dark but I could see them glowing. He also has something dripping from his chin but I couldn't make it out.