Chapter 7: Girls Night

(ABBY'S POV)

I was sitting on a couch in Harry's living room on my phone going through some old messages with my friends. Then Harry came to the living room.

"Niall just called me saying that Dana wants to have a girls night thingy with you, her, Yssabella, Danielle and Eleanor." Harry said putting his phone in his back pocket. Its like Dana read my mind.

"Okay thanks for telling me" I said with a small smile. He smiled back and went back to his room.

Im so excited to meet Eleanor and Danielle but I was still sad cause I missed my family. I bet your asking yourselves "why aren't you calling your parents? You have your phone" Well I missed my payment for my phone bill so now I can't call or text. Only play games. So I started to think of a plan.

*10 MINUTES OF THINKING*

My plan would go perfectly now that the girls are coming. I felt like I was taking advantage of them and I felt guilty but I quickly pushed that aside cause I knew they would understand. Especially Dana and Yssa. This is what kinda happened to them but they didnt get kidnapped.

Okay so here's the plan:

1). Pretend to be happy and excided

2). When its time to sleep pretend to sleep to sleep

3). When everyone is sound asleep go out the window and land safely from the roof. And go home

I know jumping from the roof is a bad idea but I bet you would've done the same thing in order to see your family.

*****

I was currently playing Temple Run on my phone... It felt so awkward cause Harry was sitting on a couch opposite of me. He just kept staring at me... I felt uncomfortable with him looking at me like that. Well he wasnt looking at ME... He was looking at my neck. I glanced at him time to time to give him the idea that I was getting weirded out but I think he didnt notice me.

Can he just stop staring at my neck like that! Its getting me freaked out.

(HARRY'S POV)

Oh how thirsty I was right now... Not for water but for some blood. I was literally staring at Abby's neck for like 10 minutes now. I can smell her blood from here. I couldn't help but think that her blood must taste so sweet going down my throat. I saw her glance up at me from her phone and the uncomfortableness in her eyes. I wanted to stop the gaze between me and her neck but I couldn't.

Oh how I wanna suck her dry- NO STOP HARRY! Dont think that, I scolded myself. I don't wanna hurt her, but I was just feeling so weak I NEEDED blood BADLY! I think I was freaking her out pretty badly cause all I heard was a yell that knocked out of the gaze of her neck to her brown eyes.

"WHAT?!" She said obviously irritated. I stayed quiet looking into her chocolate brown eyes. I just couldn't form up a sentence. What was I supposed to say, "oh Im looking at your neck cause I wanna suck your blood till your dry", NO! I can tell she was waiting for a response cause she gave me a look to answer her. "Nothing.." I said a little to fast. She gave me a weird look and walked to kitchen. I watched her every movement. I knew she felt my gaze on her cause I could hear her heart beating really fast.

"Could you stop looking at me?!" She said harshly. "Your scaring the shit out of me"

But I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way her light brown hair flows on her back and the way her brown eyes glow... Its beautiful. And to be honest... Even though I only met her yesterday... I kinda like her.. But not LIKE LIKE just think that shes cute.