you can take it

Ethan smirked to himself. "Alright darling, let me know if you want to stop"

And with that he pushed one of his fingers into me, softly reaching in to find my g-spot. I moaned out when he did find it. He pushed his finger in and out, finding a steady rhythm before adding another one.

"Ethan ahhh", I moaned out. His fingers felt so good inside of me but I wasn't satisfied with just that. I wanted more. Something longer, larger, girthier.

"Please Ethan, I want- I want" I moaned out. I wanted him, but I couldn't say it.

"What do you want princess", I could hear his smirk without even looking at him. I blushed.

"You", I answered without up.

"You have me", he said while forcing me to look at him with his strong grip. "Be more specific"

I blushed even deeper. He was such a tease. "I want your cock E. I want it burried deep inside me", I blinked my eyes at him and pouted.

He shook his head and groaned. "Little vixen, you". He smirked and removed his fingers from me. Instead he went on to undo his jeans.

He pulled out his cock and I gasped. He was big. I had seen a Foto of his dick before but seeing it now in real life was a whole new experience. And that was going to fit into me?

"Don't worry baby", he started, "you can take it".

With that he put on a condom and began pushing his member into me. It hurt, but he gave me time to adjust before starting to slowly thrust into me.

He leaned forward so that he was on top of me and moaned lowly into my ear. "That's how good you make me feel", he whispered.

I moaned in response, throwing my head back and arching my back for him.

His thrusting became quicker and deeper, and we both moaned in pleasure, enjoying the moment.

After a while I pushed against him, turning him around so that i was now sitting on top of him. I looked down at him, biting my lip in a smirk before starting to ride him. My hands were placed on his thighs and my head was thrown back in pleasure.

My eyes were closed as I tried to hit the right spot with every thrust. Soon I felt Ethan match my rhythm by also thrusting upwards.

"Ethan ahhh, mhhh... Eee, eee mmmh"

I felt the pressure of another orgasm building back up as I was going faster. Ethan's moans under me were heavenly. He sounded so good, and his face had the cutest redish flush to it.

"Yeah, E I'm close, ahh so close", I moaned out.

"Yeah?" he asked breathing heavily, "you feel my cock deep inside you. Feel it filling you up and being shoved into your little hole" he moaned.

He sat up to thrust deeper into me. He was sucking on my tit again, and guiding me up and down his shaft. I picked up the pace, wanting to reach my orgasm faster.

But instead Ethan picked me up and turned me around. I was on my knees, face planted into the mattress, pushing up my ass for him to fuck. He didn't wait a second before thrusting back into me, reaching even deeper.

I screamed out his name. He was reaching my spot with every thrust and all I could do was lay there and take it.

I heard him moan behind me, pushing me closer to the edge. His hands were gripping my waist tightly and pushing me back into his cock. He thrusted into me a couple of times, making me also loose my grip.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum", I shouted out at him.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say you can", he answered right back, picking up the pace.

I moaned and wriggled against him. He was going so fast, I was going to burst.

"Please let me cum E", I shouted into the mattress, curling my toes and gripping the fabric with my hands. "I can't go much longer"

I felt him thrust a couple more times. "Beg for it", he said firmly, almost bringing me over the edge.

"Please E. Let me -mhh- let me cum. I -ahh- please Ethan"

He continued at his fast pace for a moment before saying: "alright princess, let go"

And I did. I came undone while ethan rode me through my high, cuming only a couple seconds later.

I collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. Ethan fell down next to me doing the same. We looked at each other and smiled loosely. That was amazing.

We stayed like that for a while. Just laying next to each other in silence, enjoying each other's company. At some point I had cuddled up to Ethan, our naked bodies entangled into one.

"Remember how we said no faces no feelings", Ethan broke the silence.

I looked up to him. "Hmm", what was he going to say now?

"I wanted that to work... But some things you just can't help, and I can't help liking you." He whispered and gave me a small kiss onto my forehead. "So stay with me?"

I scanned his face for any traces of him joking of pranking me right now. There weren't any. Instead he had a look in his eyes that I knew way to well. I knew what he wanted and I also knew that I couldn't give it to him.

I've been in too many fucked up relationships to start a new one now. I dated toxic people, jocks,... And we'll Roy. I couldn't start a new relationship now. Not like this.

This whole thing had started because I cheated on Roy. How could he even want to be with me? I was a cheater and a whore.

I gulped harshly and looked away, not wanting to meet his gaze. Tears sprung into my eyes.

"Ethan..", I started.

"Don't", he interrupted hastily, "forget it. I don't want to pressure you. It was stupid of me to bring this up. I know your situation and i- I just want to help"

It was silent for a couple of seconds. Ethan was incredibly sweet, but I couldn't do more than this right now.

I had to focus on myself, to heal myself before even thinking about Ethan and a relationship.

"I'm sorry E", I whispered and held onto him tighter, "I just, I can't right now". I cried into his chest. But Ethan only tightend his arms around me.

"I know, I'm sorry for bringing it up rose."

And just like that we fell silent again. Only now with our heads spinning and our hearts longing for each other.