Tell me you love me

Here I was. Naked, in my bed with nothing but the thought of Ethan in my head.

My hands were tightly pinned above my head and Roy was kissing and sucking my neck, but the only thought that clouded my mind was Ethan and our little conversation from the night before.

I let out a moan, realizing that Roy has found my sweet spot once again.

"You like that babygirl", he growls into my neck, before continuing to suck my neck, probably leaving a hickey.

"Yes daddy", I moan while grabbing onto his hair. He starts leaving a train of kisses and hickeys down my chest and stomach until he reaches my pussy.

I imagine it's Ethan's hair that I'm pulling on. That it's Ethan who is leaving trails of kisses over my body. That Ethan is the one giving me pleasure and making my pussy drip.

He stops for a moment and Roy looks up at me. His eyes have turned dark and I can see the shimmer of dark desire in them.

"Tell me you love me", he says firmly, his eyes burning into mine.

I stare at him, all the feelings of pleasure and lust that had build up to this moment suddenly forgotten. This is Roy, not Ethan. Ethan wouldn't pressure me. He is all pleasure. Roy not as much.

He waits a second before hitting my inner thigh. Hard.

"Tell me you love me, rose", he growls angry. His blue orbs glaring into mine. A silent warning to do whatever he's asked me to do.

"I- I love you"

Another slap onto my already slightly red tinted tight. I know what he wants, but it's been so much harder to say since I've met Ethan.

"Daddy- I love you daddy"

Roy smiled at me and took a condom from the nightstand. He rolled it over his cock and gave me another one of his dark looks.

He alligns the tip of his cock with my pussy and strokes it a couple of times, teasing me.
I growl into the bag of my throat.
"Please daddy", I beg him, imagining it's Ethan again.

He starts to thrust into me. Slow at first and then gradually getting faster.

"Oh yes daddy". I roll my eyes into the back of my head, letting the pleasure come in waves.

"Babygirl you feel so good", Roy says, destroying my illusion of Ethan pounding into me once more.

I lay in the bed, buckling my hips to give him more access. Roy thrusts into me, growling and moaning every once in a while.

I moan and roll my hips to satisfy him, even though he doesn't know how to satisfy me.

I reach down to rub my clit but he slaps my hand away.

"Only I am allowed to touch you like that".

If only he knew, I think. He continues to rub my clit slowly, not helping at all.

"Faster", I mumble wanting him to rub me faster.

He begins to thrust faster into me and I groan disappointed.

"You like that babygirl"

"Mhhh"

His thrust become sloppier and not even ten seconds later he cums undone. I moan really loudly and take a few deep breaths afterwards. Faking it has always been easy with Roy.

"We should do that more often"

"Sure"