Chapter 1: A "Great" First Impression

"Fireheart! Wait! I have to give you something before you go!" a girl yelled hurrying to the student wearing a clear white blouse, black tie with a plaid blue, white and black pattern, black pants, and black shoes with white laces with emerald green eyes followed by silky red hair with yellow tips tied into a small ponytail. A messenger bag was slung around his shoulder as he watched the female-run quickly towards the door.

"Brother do not leave without giving me a hug!!" the girl yelped tightly wrapping her arms around her older brother.

"Of course no'," Fireheart answered in his Scottish returning hug and gave a kiss to his little sisters' head before closing the door and walked towards the school.

{Time skip to where he's almost there since it gets more interesting at that point because you meet more of the characters.}

"Phew! I'm almost here!" Fireheart thought relieved when a sharp pain in his stomach started to grow. Fireheart knew that he was just nervous not one minute later, he was deep in his thoughts. The freshman was beginning to sweat when his breath was knocked out of him. Fireheart fell with a thud before getting up, brushing off dust from his shirt 'n' pants, turned around and saw a boy same height as Fireheart, Silvery gray hair, amber-hazel eyes, a redshirt labeled: I'm Me! In white letters, black jeans, a dark gray backpack followed with headphones on his neck.

" Hey! Watch where you're-- I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" the boy said in a strong German accent straightening up as he shifted his backpack.

"It's alright, what's your name?"

"Graystipe."

"Firehear'."

The two blokes were soon laughing away finding out that they were much alike than they realized they were when two people bumped into them from behind and scowled.

"Move it!" A girl snapped with long blonde hair tied into a tight ponytail with a blouse and a black tie, knee-high kilt, black tights, and green checkered vans.

"Oh, sorry," Fireheart said and was pushed off his feet falling with a thud.

The girl just rolled her peridot green eyes, whipped her hair, then walked off with her short kilt flowing left and right. Firehearts' face flushed a little bit as soon as she flipped her gaze towards him and then walked off. The boy next to her said nothing but scoff and walk off. Graystripe rolled his eyes and picked the new student up who was still looking at them confused.

"Who are they?" Fireheart asked.

"That's Sandstorm and Dustpelt, they're fairly popular here," Graystripe explained adjusting his bag. "Sandstorms not usually rude, since you're an alumni student they take a dislike to you. Don't ask me why because I have no clue."

Fireheart just nodded and walked inside the school. Students were out and about all over the place speaking with lots of joy that for a moment Fireheart forgot all about who was right in front of him.

The ginger-haired boy bumped into a very tall student, reasonably a senior, who looked down at him with a confused face. 

"Oh I'm sorry, are you alright?" He scratched his head nervously realizing that he was standing over a freshman who was pushing himself against the wall looking up at the senior anxiously. 

"Uh. . .yeah, I'm good," Fireheart mumbled getting up onto his feet and then dusted off his uniform not like there was any. 

"Anyways, I'm Tallstar, and welcome to Warrior's High!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welp! Here was the first chapter I hope you guys rly enjoyed it! If there's any feedback or suggestions like any funny scenarios or stuff! Don't be afraid to dm or pm me if you want to suggest things!