Chapter 3: The Tour

"So um, I don't think we introduced ourselves too formally, yet." Tallstar began sheepishly.

Fireheart just nodded as he just observed the large school they were walking in as the students were learning in their classrooms, raising their hands (sometimes) some had a free period and were just getting things from their lockers.

"Ahem, So I'm Tallstar, and you are?" Tallstar asked, trying to start a not so awkward conversation.

"Fireheart," the shorter red-haired freshmen answered, quickening his pace as he continued to follow the senior.

"Anyways, I suggest that you stay in a group in this school," Tallstar said, combing his hair with his fingers.

"Oh, god. . . what does he mean by "stay in a group"." Fireheart thought before shaking himself out of the confusing question wandering in his mind. "What?" Fireheart asked

"Stay in a group, no matter what."

"Why?"
"Well there are four groups in this school, they were founded by the four students who attended here when the school was first built, they decided that when you're in elementary school, you're a "new apprentice", when you're in middle school you're a "senior apprentice," and when you're in high school you're automatically a warrior."

Fireheart nodded his head in understanding however he had to admit it was a little bit overwhelming.

"And as I mentioned the groups have 'leaders' and deputies. Basically, it's a large friend group where you get to choose which group you want to be in. Since you're an alumni kid, you're identified as a kittypet and can be picked on if you keep to yourself."

"Sorry for rambling a lot," Tallstar apologized.

"It's alright, however, I do have a question."

"Ask away."

"Is Tallstar your real name? It sounds like it could be a nickname."

"It is. Tallstar is my nickname, my actual name is Talltail."

"Heh, nice name."

Fireheart and Tallstar kept walking as the alumni kept finding out more and more things.

Internally, Fireheart summarized everything that he was told, there were four groups founded by the four students when the school was first built. There were rules but they weren't really strict rules, treat people with respect which makes sense, always stick with someone because there were a few groups of students who picked on you harshly. Despite, Tallstar never having to have experienced this, he suggested that three people went somewhere at a time just in case.

"Anyways that should be all you need to know about the school, also I'm going to repeat this again and for the last time."

"Yeah?"

"NEVER and I mean NEVER go around the school alone, you can be bullied harshly by the groups of students who refused to join the groups by their own choice."

"O-ok."

"Good! Anyways, what's your first class?"

Fireheart fumbled in his bag for the paper labeled #1 and quickly said "Social Studies."

"Ooh, I feel bad for you."

"Why?"

"Every single student in there are good workers I admit, but they're. . ."

"T-they're. . .what." he stuttered.

Tallstar took a deep breath, stopped dead in his tracks, and faced Fireheart.

"They're rogues."

______________________________________________________________________________Lol hahahahahahhahaha I'm leaving you guys on another cliffhanger :D. Anyways I'll update as soon as I can :>