I - the Beginning of the story

15 years ago

-"I'm pregnant!" - said Inko.

-"..."

Hizashi couldn't believe his wife's words. Finally, after all those years, she was pregnant!

-"I'm really glad, baby!" He said, hugging his wife tightly. They were married couple 2 years now, and ever since then they tried having a baby. Meanwhile Hizashi found a 4-year old on the street, and they named him Tomura Shigaraki. Even though they were already a happy family, a baby made them even happier. Everything was prefect, soon they told Shigaraki about it, and even though he only had 6 years, he was glad to hear that he'll have a younger sibling to play with.

Sadly, not all the stories end happily. Inko passed away shortly after giving birth to their child, due to an undiagnosed earlier disease.

When they found out about their child being a boy, they decided to call him Izuku. He was a small baby, due to the fact he was born a little earlier than he was supposed to. Even though Hizashi was really broken after receiving the news of Inko's death, he was glad that one of them made it out alive. The baby looked like an incarnation of good. His little shining eyes were green, just like Inko's. His hair - still barely visible due to the fact he was a newborn - were green, just like hers too. His face was round and soft, and his cheeks stained with a light pink. He was smiling brightly at his father, his eyes full of shine.

He's known him for just a little while now, but if something was to happen to him, he's sure he would kill everyone in the hospital and then himself.

Even though Inko died giving birth to Izuku, Hizashi promised himself to love him truly and be a good father gigure for him. Even if it meant leaving his job for a few years.

Author's note:

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! At the very beginning of this book I wanted to remind everybody that Izuku's appearance and quirk, character and all stuff, as well as the fact he is AFO's son were highly inspired by chibipoppy's book "Villain rehab! (I'm back) " Which I can totally tell you is the BEST DEKU FANFIC AND DEKUBOWL EVER! (thank you chibipoppy for letting me use your version of Izu and stuff!)

All right, thank you so much for reading! I also wanted to add this book was changed a little due to editing, but I hope you all don't mind, I promise it's a change for better! :)

I also wanted to say that I try uploading the next chapters as usually as possible, though the updates may be slow sometimes so sorry for it!

So yea, till next time, bye!