IX - the USJ

Some time has passed since Katsuki got into UA's Hero course. He met new people there, even making a few friends - Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina and Sero. They get along well, but even so, Katsuki's scared to open up, he doesn't want them to leave him like Izu did. He still misses him and thinks about him everyday, though he tries to focus on his school instead.

"Okay class, today we will go to USJ. Go ahead and change into your hero suits. I'll be waiting outside" Aizawa, their homeroom teacher announced. Before he could say anything more, he was interrupted by many questions. "Aizawa-sensei, what does USJ stand for?" Mina asked. " The Unforeseen Simulation Joint, where you will learn how to rescue people from any situation. It's just basically a mix of random situations in which you could find yourself in the future."

~~~~~~~~

When the class finally arrived at the place, they were greeted by the pro-hero Thirteen. "As you all know, your quirks can be really dangerous. The thing you will learn today is how to use them not while fighting, but while rescuing people. Now, let's start the training!"

But before the class could even make a move, a strange, purple mist showed up in the middle of the room.  "Aizawa-sensei, is this a part of the training?" Asked Hagakure.

"What do you mean?" asked Aizawa, but soon found the answer himself. A big group of villains jumped out of a purple, misty-like warp gate. "Kids, group and don't move from here!" Aizawa yelled.

"What are those? Robots like in the entrance exam?" asked Kirishima. "Don't move, these are villains!" When Aizawa stood there and watched the villains exit the portal, he noticed a kid about class 1a's age jumping out as well. His face was covered by hood of a long, green cape. He also had high, brown leather boots and matching gloves with two holes on each one - one on index finger and one on thumb.

Aizawa and Thirteen quickly took their fighting stances, getting ready for the fight.

"Eraserhead and Thirteen huh? The teacher schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." Kurogiri said.

"Maybe he'll show up when we start killing off those brats" Shigaraki exclaimed, stepping out of the warp gate.

Eraser started fighting off the weaker villains, quickly getting rid of them, as thirteen escorted students to a safer place. One her way, she was met by Kurogiri. Kirishima and Bakugou attacked him, though both of them missed. "Move, you two!" thirteen yelled as she tried sucking the warp villain into her black hole. The whole group was suddenly getting surrounded by a dark mist and all of the kids were teleported to different places in the building.

~~~~~~

As all of the students were fighting the villains in their areas, a few of them including Iida were left with Thirteen. She told him to get help from the school. Before he had any chance to escape, Kurogiri locked off his way with his portal. Thirteen was trying to vacuum up the portal with her quirk, only to get her own back ripped off with it. Iida took it as an opportunity and ran to get help.

Meanwhile, Tsuyu, Shinsou and Mineta fought off the villains from their area. They walked closer to the small cliff Shigaraki was on. He was fighting with their homeroom teacher Aizawa, disintegrating his elbow. He then called a Noumu for help, who crushed Eraserhead to the ground.

~~~~~~

When Bakugou and Kirishima fought all the villains in their area, they started walking towards the main place. Some of their classmates were already gathering there, most of them fighting with the remaining villains, and some were caring for the hurt thirteen. But then, Bakugou noticed something...behind the blue-haired villain was standing a boy about his age, although he couldn't see his face because of his hood..