Part Nine

**Claudias POV**

"Claudia, I'm going out with Mark tonight, so is asked Victoria if you could sleep there tonight" my Mom said while sliding me a plate of pancakes. i stared at them for a while. "you don't have to eat them you know" "no, I will" I took a knife and fork and stared to eat them.

I'm really proud of myself lately. I have been eating a lot more and I'm getting weighed later today and I can't wait. When I was lat weighed I was around 7 stone 5 pounds which is underweight. Whenever I think of my condition it always angers me that that women made me feel bad about myself and always put me down.

I walked upstairs after eating my pancakes and showerd I put on a pair of jeans and a white t short that says vouge on in black. I put on my white low cut converse and applied powder foundation blush mascara and winged eyeliner. I checked my phone and I had one missed called from:

Da sexy boy who embarrassed you on twitter. I rolled my eye and rang him back.

"C-Hey
J- Hola
C- You needed me? Oh an by the way I love you contact name
J- Yup and it's brilliant I know, But I was wondering of you sort of erm... wanted to go you tonight just me and you as a date?
C- Sure where are we going? And why shall I wear?
J- it's a surprise but dress formally.
C- Cool see you tonight.
J- I'll pick you up at around 6:30 be there be square?
C- okay, bye
J- Bye."

So it's official I'm going on a date with Jack Gilinsky in New York. I better tell Brooklyn incase hes planning something for us to do tonight. I grabbed my black and white snakeskin RI bag and said goodbye to y Mom and mark who had just appeared. It still hasn't sunk in their getting married.

I walked to the Beckhams house and rang the doorbell. A lady opened the door who I had never seen ever. "I'm guessing your Claudia?" I looked at her funny. "I'm Brooklyn's Nonna, you can call me that too" I smiled "thanks, and it's lovely to meet you finally I've heard a lot about you." "all good things I hope" I nodded "yup, Brooklyn thinks the world of you" I say popping the p.

We walked inside and I went upstairs to Brooklyn's room. I knocked lightly on the door. No answer. I knocked louder on the door and there was a groan on the other side which was so fucking attractive. Brain that was a disgusting thing to think. It's Brooklyn for gods sake. "Come in" he answered in a raspy voice. I walked in "good morning Sleeping Beauty" I greeted, I walked over the the curtains pulled them open and opened the balcony doors. It was a nice spring day. I pulled the quilts off of Brooklyn revealing a half makes Brooklyn in boxers and no top but phenomenal abs I must say. "you like what you see" Brooklyn smirked and winked. I hit his stomach with my freezing cold hand and threw him some clothes. "where are we going it's too early." "it's 10:00 and I have my weigh in remember. You promised to stay by my side and I want you to be there with me to see how much weight I have gained." he nodded and walked into the bathroom. Jesus Christ the bum on that. "stop looking"Brooklyn said while carrying on walking. Brain, stop thinking disgusting thoughts.eww.

He came out and was finally finished we walked downstairs and we both said our goodbyes ect.

The walk was nice and cool because it was just us too and the weather was nice. "so you doing anything tonight?" I asked Brooklyn. "ye actually tonight's the night I'm going out with Gracie" I smiled "you?" "ye I'm going out with Jack Gilinsky you know the one from vine" "oh ye he looks pretty cool" I nodded and we walked into the doctors and to the seating area where we waited and played eye spy.

"Miss Claudia Longoria" I stood up and Brooklyn held my hand. I took of my shoes and stood on the scales purposely not looking at the weight. She wrote something down on my form and them turned to me "congratulations you are now 7 stone 9 pounds" I smiled at Brooklyn because of my achievement and Brooklyn smiled back at me.

"Starbucks?" Brooklyn asked as we were walking through the park. "Sure thing dude" I said skipping along with my happy self. When we arrived we ordered and took away. We sat mom a bench until Brooklyn spotted one of his friends who was playing football. We ran over and joined in and let's just say I kicked their asses.

"I didn't know you could play like that" Brooklyn said in disbelief. "There's a lot you don't know about me" I smirked. "but you won against me and Joshua" I shrugged "what can I say?" I laughed and Brooklyn dropped me off home.

When I home and it was about 4;45 so I decided to get ready. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair after I was all sweaty and horrid. My mom and dad had just left and our babysitter Nancy had just arrived. When in got out I blow dried my hair and straightened it I slicked it back into a bun and twisted it around. (see hair in picture.) I applied the usual amount of makeup and a little lip balm. I changed into a pair of mint jeans, a white peplum with a gold metal neck, white heels with bows (see picture above).

*Beep*beep*

I grabbed my bag and kissed each of my siblings goodbye and got into the car outside. "Wow... You look stunning" Jack blushed. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled "your house is amazing." I laughed "this isn't my real house,I'm only here for a while I live in london." "oh cool I'm moving there next week" I smile again and we drove off.

We pulled up outside a fancy restaurant and Jack held my hand and we walked in. "a table for two please" he said to the girl behind the desk thing. Wow this is all so fancy. I wonder how Brooklyn's date is going.

We sat down at our table and ordered. "Jack this is such a nice restaurant but you didn't have to do this" he smiled "but I wanted to especially for a Longoria" "it doesn't matter, I would like to consider myself as down to earth meaning just treat me as you would any other girl" I said holding both his hands. "you're not like any other girl though" "why not" he smiled "because your more beautiful and more perfect than any other girl" I blushed. Our food came and I had to mindset myself to eat you know because but I couldn't eat that much. I felt bad for Jack I should have told him and now if I do he will feel guilty for making me feel uncomfortable. "Claudia, are you okay you haven't barely ate anything"

I looked at my hands "I'm sorry Jack, I hod have told you before. I have anorexia but I'm still trying my best toneat. I promise I will pay for my meal because I don't want you wasting money on food I didn't even eat" I smiled sheepishly "no it's fine, I bought your food for the date so it's cool"

We cleaned up and walked home in the darkness with the pavement reflecting the moon and stars. "I had fun today" Jack said "me too" i smiled "can I do something dead quick" "ye sure" he cupped my cheeks an crashes his lips onto mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closet. I put my arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss. It was electrifying. I pulled away breathe less and smirked at Jack and I quickly pecked his lips again and our foreheads connected leaving us inches away from each other's staring into each others eyes. I felt like I was in one of those films where everything is perfect.

We arrived at the Beckhams holiday house and Jack leaned in an pecked my lips again and bite his lip. I looked at the floor. "don look at the floor what a waste of those sparkling blue eyes." I blushed and kissed his cheek. "Thanks again, I'll call you"

I walked into the house to see Victoria standing there with a smirk on her face. "what?" I giggled. "that wa the cutest thing I have ever seen" she cooed. I smiled and walked upstairs. I wiped my make up off and changed into a baggy top. Tbh I hate sleeping with pj pants so I sleep in my knickers.
I scrolled through my phone.

@JackGilinsky: What a night, What a beauty.

I blushed and retweeted.

@ClaudiaLongoria: still living in my little fairytale.

Jack retweeted my tweet too. I slowly fell asleep with the thought of that nights event replaying through my mind making me smile each time.