Part Fourteen

**Claudias POV**

I woke up and memories of two nights ago came flooding back. Am I being to harsh on him. No, stop he upset me. I checked my phone and I had 1 voicemail.

Hi darling it's Victoria, I know you and Brooklyn aren't talking so thought I would ask you. Since your off school today would you babysit the kids and get them to school for me it's just me and David are out working. Text me when you get this. See you later x

I climbed out of bed and got out my OOTD which consisted of a sweater with a shirt underneath black skinny jeans and grey converse and a black satvhel. I text Victoria back.

To Victoria👩

Ye sure be there in an hour x

I walked Ito my ensuite and showered. I brushed my teeth and walked out and sat at my vanity. I put my hair into a bun. I looked around at all my makeup. I have at to much. I put on foundation concealer and mascara. Simple. I got changed and I put on some clear gloss and walked downstairs.

Alan was reading the newspaper. "alan," "yes I will take you to brooklyns, but I thought you wasn't talking to him" I grabbed a cereal bar. "I'm not, I'm helping Victoria and does everyone know?" "Okay and it's all over the papers" he said lifting it up.

Typical Cinderella story. Or is it?

Claudia longoria was seen rushing away from Brooklyn Beckham at his annual masquerade ball. She seemed to have lost her shoe but was in such a rush to get away she left it. Witnesses say they kissed but who knows? (Paparazzi pictures)

I sighed. "Can I borrow that?" "Ye sure now come on let's go I the Beckhams" he said while handing me the paper.
*
*
Skip car ride
*
*
We arrived at the Beckhams and Victoria and David were jut leaving it was 7:30 and the kids had just woke up for school. I walked in and said goodbye to Victoria and david. "thanks for doing this, can't leave Brooklyn alone to get all three kids ready and at school on time," David said. "no worries anything for my second fakily" I smiled. They smiled back and got into the car.

I walked down the hall towards the kitchen and as I crossed paths with Brooklyn I shoes the paper at his chest. "ow" he murmered. I stared at him attentive while he read ir. "so..." I said "so what?" He asked "so what, so what. Do you not recall me going on a date with Jack or did you think just because our date never went well neither did mine. how do you know we weren't dating" "well are you" he asked "no" "well why are you so upset?" Ugh. "just forget it Brooklyn, In here to help not speak to you about whats happened between us"

I poured 5 bowls of coco pops with milk, two glasses of orange juice and two apple juices and one milk for harper. I placed them on the table and walked upstairs to wake the children up. I walked into Cruz's room first. I sat on the end of his bed "rise and shine sleepy head" I said siftly. he rubbed his eyes. "Claudia?" "Yes, I made your breakfast so just clean up come downstairs and then you can get dress" i said.

I walked into Romeos room and sat on the edge of his bed. "Wakey wakey" I said shaking him a little. "leave me alone" he said pulling out of my grip to face the other way. "oh hey Layla." he shot up and I started laughing and he gave me the death stare and lay back down. I made you some breakfast so get changed afterwards. "okay" he mumbled from his pillow.

Finally Harper. I walked into her room and stood next to her bed. good morning princess" I said while brushing her hair of her face. she rubbed her eyes "good morning." I smiled "I made you some monkeys" she smiled. (Harper calls coco pops monkeys in this story. Inspired by my niece) and I picked her up out of bed and met the boys on the landing we walked downstairs and sat at the table.

It was silent "why such an awkward mood?" Romeo asked "nothing" me and Brooklyn said at the same time. I death glared him. "nothing, were just tired that's all" I said smiling. We finished our breakfast and everyone started to get ready.

I took Harper and washed her face and brushed her teeth. I brushed her hair and waterfall braided it flowing into a plait with a cream bow. I picked out a cream Chloe dress with brown and peach spots on. I put grey browny tights on her and brown combat boots. I grabbed her cream and brown cape and buttoned it at the front. I walked her downstairs and the boys were already waiting. "where's brooklyn?" "Upstairs" Cruz replied. I looked at the clock. 8:15. "what time have you got to be in?" "8;45 for us two and 9:00 for Harper" Romeo explained. "Brooklyn." I screamed "we have to leave like right now hurry up" he came running down the stairs grabbed the coats and hats and put them on the boys while input harpers hat on.

Brooklyn put Harper on his hip and stared running with the boys and me trailing behind. It was fun I suppose. We got onto the tube earning a few stare and people looking confused while reading the article in the paper. We arrived at the boys school and we dropped them off and had to pick them up at 3;30

We got on another tube to Harpers nursery where we had to pick her up at 12:30. Now just me and brooklyn. How delightful. We got back on the tube and I put y head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. My head shot up "wait! I'm not speaking to you" I said "oh ye follow me" he said. We for of the tube by Hyde park and we went for a walk around the lake. I went to speak but Brooklyn did before I did. "Claudia, in so sorry. I couldn't help myself you looked so beautiful and you were so sweet and perfect and ugh. I just needed to kiss you it felt right. You and me together felt right" he said while stating at me. I gave a weak smile. "what's wrong why are you crying" "in fine, it's just I was upset incase you didn't feel the same way and in crying because of relief that you do feel the same way and I love that so much you don't understand" I said giggling a little. he smiled and leaned in "oh and by the way, I so won that bet" I said he smirked.

our lips connected and my iced hands cupped his cheeks deepening the kiss. His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer towards him and my hands slid down to his neck. We both pulled for air and I just hugged him. I didn't want to kiss him. I just wanted to cuddle him.

I love Brooklyn Joseph Beckham more than he will ever know. I love ring around him. I love his smile, his laugh, his cheesy jokes, his puns. Him.