Part twelve

**Claudias POV**

He kissed me. He actually kissed me. Sparks electrocuted all through my body and he pulled me closer. It was magical. My first kiss was with someone I don't know (forget about the kiss with Jack tun that one into a hug). I pulled away for breathe and stare into his chocolate button eye. Wait. I blinked and looked again. I knew those eyes. "b-b-Brooklyn?" I stuttered out. His eyes grew wide "Claudia?" I got out of his grip and ran towards the stairs.

I ran out the door and down the 3 flights of front steps. My shoe fell off and was lying on a step. I turned round to get it and Brooklyn was behind me shouting my name. I left my shoe and carried on running. Typical cinderella story. Paparazzi snapping multiple photographs. I got into a car and told the driver to go to my house.

I got out the car and walked around the back and sat on a the swing we had attached from a tree. I just at there and cried. I saw the light turn on and the door open. I looked to see Isabella standing in the doorway in her pjs looking angry/sleepy.

"Hey, why you home so early where's the rest of the famalam?" I shrugged. "what's wrong" she questioned "don't feel well" she laughed "like I believe that, tell me" she always knew when I was lying and I loved her for that. Sometimes. "I had my first kiss" "yay" she squeled. "but it was with Brooklyn" she cooed at me "well why are you sad?" "Because I felt something" she looked confused. "and that's a bad thing because..." "Were completely different and we don't suit. I don't want to ruin this friendship. which I sort have already." I cried. "tell me two differences that would stop you being a couple" I was thinking for a while. "erm, I don't know?" "Exactly, you and Brooklyn are perfect for eachother and everyone knows it. Everyone ships Braudia" I giggled "what the hell is Braudia?" "It's your ship name Brooklyn and Claudia." I laughed and we walked inside.

I changed into my pjs and washed my face, took off the wig and pin curls and lay in bed and checked my phone. I had 3 missed calls off Brooklyn and 1 voicemail. i listened to it...

Claudia please just speak to me. The kiss didn't mean anything. I didn't know it was you please just speak to me your my bestfriend. I love you my girl *sigh* please just ring me.

I put my phone on the bedside table and cried myself asleep. TBH I don't know why I'm so so upset but did he really mean it didn't mean anything because the kiss made me crazy.

A/N this was a boring chapter I know.