2/ RIP Raptor

Max and Ydris ride into the sunset with Rat AKA the statue of Liberty in the back of his Lamborghini. They went all the way to Fort Pinta but when they were ar Jaspers the statue of Liberty fell out of the Lamborghini.

"OH NO NOT THE MONA LISA" Max was very angry and hit Ydris. He then got out of the Lamborghini and petted the statue of Liberty on the head. "It's okay Rat you're okay..." Ydris looked at Max and said "I have to tell you something...... That is not Rat!" Maxs mouth fell open. "WHERE IS MY RAT?!?!!" He screamed with anger and fear.

"I will show you." Ysrus said and he oppened the car door. He got out and grabbed Max his hand and teleported to Mario. "Mario I need to speak to your son." He said very angry. Mario was surpsides first but then recognises Ydris. He called his son on the phone and then Raptor came out of the door. "Raptor is Mario's son?!!??!" Max cries. "My whole life has been a lie!!!!!!"

Ydris pushed Max off the cliff with a smile. "Sorry Raptor and Mario he is super loud it is normal for him but he will have to shut up so if you do not mind I will shove him down this cliff for a second. We are looking for a very big statue that goes by the name Rat." Raptor did not understand one word of what Ydris said and starts rapping HEY YO HEY YO. Ydris also shoved him down the cliff eith Max.

Mario said Ydris could take a look through his star looking device. Ydris did that and saw Rat the statue of Liberty flying in space?! He is confused what happened but has an idea to fix this. He just needed to buy apples from the soup store. But first he had to save his damsel in distress out of this cliff. Lucky Ydris has magic and magically magics a fishing rod so he can fish max out of the cliff. He leaves Raptor in the cliff because he is irrelevant now. Sometimes you can still hear his DOO DAH echo through the mountain.

Now Max and Ydris are going to the soup store. But there is no soup store in Jorvik so they go to Silverglade Village where they buy apples from the horse food store. Both of them arebroke actually so they actually just steal the apples and run away. But little did they know that the apples are CURSED!!!

To be continued...