TRAVIS 😱 WHAT ARE U DOING?!?!?! - part 15 😊

Lauranxe's pov

Laurance: Ok Garroth, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow?
Garroth: Y-Yeah sure...
He blushed And I could notice.
Laurance: See ya tomorrow, cutie~
Garroth: C-Cutie?!
Laurance: Heheh...You heard me, creampie~
Garroth: O-Okay...B-Bye...
I grinned at myself. I was smooth. Poor little Travis got what he deserved.
•Back at my house•
Laurance: TRAVISSS!!! You down here?
Travis: Yes. You're lucky my phone was dead or you would've been arrested by now.
Laurance: Well, good news! You're free now! But tell anyone, and I'll kill everyone you have ever loved.
Travis: You are such a wannabe yandere fuck you. Garroth would believe his not alone buddy anyway.
Laurance: Oh, really? Cuz i'm his not alone buddy now!! I'm glad you agree that he would believe me over you, the ex not alone buddy.
Travis: Whatever. I'm LEAVING!
I watched as he got up and ran up the stairs out my house.
Man. Too easy.
•Time skip: next day at school•
•Garroth's POV•
Garroth's mind: Where's Laurance?...
Travis: GARROTH!
I heard a familiar voice call out.
Garroth: Travis? Hmph. What do you want?
Travis: you will not believe what happened! Laurance, he-
Garroth: Oh, shut it, you albino. I know what happened. Now don't even THINK about lying and go on, get lost!
Travis: W-What...? Garroth...
Garroth: ...
Travis: Don't tell me you believed Laurance?
Garroth: Um I DID. I knew him longer than you. And he became my friend five minutes before you. You know the saying. "Who was there first is the best. Second is the worst."
Travis: Um, I don't think that's the saying...a-anyway! Garroth, please! I'll make it up to you.
Garroth: And how will you do that?
Travis: Like this...

Garroth: And how will you do that?Travis: Like this