50

After Lisa called them, Jeon Jungshin rushed to the hospital with his wife and daughter.

As soon as she saw them, Lisa hurriedly asked: "Which one of you is Rh-negative, type O?"

Sunmi comforted.Lisa and said: "Don't worry, Somi and her father have that blood type."

When Lisa's parents heard this, their worried faces eased a fraction.

"Well, come on. Jungkook needs a blood transfusion. Let's go to the nurse now." Lisa took Somi's hand and turned.

"You...let go." Somi shook off Lisa's heavy grip and stood behind Jeon Jungshin with an unhappy face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you."Lisa apologized. "Jungkook needs a blood transfusion right now. Can you please come with me to the nurse for a blood test?"

"Lisa, don't worry." Sunmi stopped Lisa with a smile.

"How can I not worry?" Lisa was on the verge of collapse.

"No matter how anxious you are, we have to finish our conversation first." Sunmi told her.

Lisa was stunned, while her parents' expressions became a little bad. Time was currently of the essence, what was there to talk about?

"Aunt , can't we talk after Jungkook is stable?" Lisa pleaded.

"Of course no." Somi interrupted in a cold voice.

Somi's frigid tone was conspicuously loud in the hospital corridor. Lisa was very confused, while Mother Manoban looked at the indifferent faces of Sunmi and Jungshin with a frown.

Father Manoban went to his daughter, then looked towards the silent Jungshin. He asked: "Mr. Jeon, our time is limited. If you have anything to say, then just say it."

Jungshin looked at father Manoban. He knew that after today, he would no longer have any chance of getting close to the Manoban family. Jungkook hated him and his family. Some time ago, Jungkook even metaphorically slapped his face by firing Sunmi from the company. News spread quickly and many companies suddenly pulled out from collaborations talks with Jeon Jungshin's new business for fear of being blacklisted by the Jeon company. Jungkook would no longer tolerate them, and Jungshin had become a struggling small-business owner. Therefore, this was his last chance. This moment will decide whether he would be able to make a comeback or not.

"I want a piece of land in the development zone." Jungshin said.

The three Manoban family members looked at him in disbelief.

"Jungshin, it's you son on that operating table." Father Manoban's voice was heavy with repressed anger.

"When did he ever treat me like a father?" Jeon Jungshin replied. "Whose son would deliberately steal his father's company?"

"But you're still the chairman of Jeon company."

"I'm a chairman with no real power, a chairman who doesn't even have the qualifications to attend the shareholder's meetings." Jungshin's displeasure that had been piling up for months finally collapsed. "Jieun is retaliating against me. He's only keeping me as the chairman to stabilize the stocks. Once things have calmed down, he won't hesitate to kick me out."