Tom Riddle

𝒴/𝒩 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒯𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒. 𝒮𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈.

TW ⚠️: Inappropriate language, smut, daddy kink, Usage of the word sir, biting, heavy degrading, unprotected sex, oral (male receiving), biting, roughness, cum play, mention of safe word, argumentative language, and choking. (If I missed anything please let me know)

I had to leave him. I couldn't stay any longer than I had already. He was toxic and I knew he would never change. He came in my life and fucked everything up. I love him but love isn't enough to deal with the shit he puts me through.

I walked into our shared bedroom without warning. Tom briefly looked up from his book before putting his focus back on the pages. I dragged my suitcase across the floor until I was in front of our walk in closet. I opened the door and walked in. I turned on the light to reveal all of the expensive fabrics.

I angrily grabbed my things off the hangers letting them fall to the cold floor. The sound of hangers hitting the floor made Tom look up from his book.

"What are you doing Y/N?" My silence caused him to put down his book. He shuffled around in his chair before getting up to check on me.

"What's going on darling?" He walked in the closet to see me throwing my clothes into the suit case.

"I'm leaving you Tom. I'm tired of your shit. You treat me like an object instead of a breathing human. I'm not a fucking toy to play with. I'm not a puppy, you don't have to threaten every boy who talks to me." He grabbed my suit case off the counter and threw it on the ground.

"You're not going any damn where. You're going to piss me off, and you don't want me to get mad. I own you." I rolled my eyes as I picked my suitcase back up.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about, 'I own you,' I'm your girlfriend not a dog. You have anger issues you need to fix. I'm scared for you and others. I'm scared for myself Tom and that's not okay."

As I reached to grab a dress from the hanger rack he grabbed it holding it above my head. I reached to grab it, but he was too tall.

"You're such a fucking child." He rolled his eyes at me as I reached to grab my dress.

"Says the one jumping to get a dress."

"This is why I'm leaving you Tom. You're such a bitch about everything."

"Watch your mouth when talking to me."

"Me, watch my mouth?" I let out a laugh at his stupidity.

"You really don't get it. You're fucking crazy Tom. You stormed into Harry's house yesterday and threatened him, Neville, and Ron. And for what fucking reason?"

"You think I don't see the way they look at you when you're around them. They look at you like a slut. The way only I should look at you!"

"Tom I've known them since we were eleven, you're just jealous. If I wanted them I could have fucked them many times."

"I'm not jealous I know what I'm talking about."

"Oh just shut the fuck up and give me my shit!" I grabbed the dress but he quickly yanked it making me fall on my butt. I got up and pushed him.