Fred Weasley

Pointless plot with smut~

𝒴/𝒩 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒢𝒾𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓍, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝐹𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇. :)

TW⚠️: Smut, breeding kink, swearing, degrading, choking, exhibition kink.

When Fred invited me to the burrow I should have known better than to wear a skirt. I mean I rarely even wear skirts unless I'm trying to look sexy or professional. But something made me want to wear one.

I sat on the couch with Ginny watching as the boys played some card game I'm sure the twins rigged for one of them to win. Every few minutes I'd go in the kitchen and help Molly cook. She liked that I knew how to cook so we got along very well from the beginning.

Every time she sent Fred a letter she would always ask about me, and what recipes I've learned since the last time we spoke. I could tell it always slightly annoyed Fred since she was his mother, and he hated having to send her recipes I made him the past few weeks. The only reason he even put up with it was because he loves me and he knows Molly is like a second mother to me.

"Y/N can you give me advice on something?" I was knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of Ginny's voice.

"Yeah you know you didn't have to ask."

"Well how did you know you were ready to take your relationship with Fred to the next level?" I raised my perfectly arched eyebrows at her question.

"As in how did I know I wanted to be his girlfriend or?" She motioned with her hand for me to come closer.

As she whispered in my ear my eyes went slightly large. "No I mean sex." When we pulled away from each other I had a look of shock.

I mean if Hermione or Angelina asked me that question I wouldn't have blinked an eye. It's just that our conversations are always innocent. I've always seen her as a little sister so it was a little shocking for me.

"Well I guess it just came naturally if I'm being honest. We started dating in our 5th year, and by the end of 6th year it just happened." Ginny concentrated on what I was saying as if I was explaining rocket science.

"Ok I understand it's best for it to come naturally, but what made you let it happen that night instead of any other. Ever since you first got together he always was touchy-feely with you. I mean I know he insinuated sex before you actually did it. I mean he always talked about what he wanted to do to you with George and Ron."

"What?" She realized her slip up of words that caused her cheeks to blush red.

"Ummmhh nothing, anyway please answer my question."

"He did insinuate it before we actually did it, but the thing is he was ok with me not being ready. He asked me what my limits were and he listened to them. Your brother may not be the most serious person, but he is very respectful."

"And to answer your original question I guess I let it happen because I knew in the moment I trusted him. Something made me realize he would never do anything to intentionally hurt me."

Ginny looked down and picked at her nails I painted for her only a couple hours ago.

"Ginny if you're talking about Harry then you'll know sweetheart. You guys have problems but that's normal. Fred gets on my nerves but we always make up. Ive also known Harry since he first came to Hogwarts, he'll respect whatever you don't or do want to do with him." Ginny leaned in and hugged me.