four

Abbie was eating breakfast when she heard someone walk in. She grabbed a knife and walked towards the living room to see Ryan. "You could have gotten stabbed." She said as Ryan turned to face her.

"I'm sorry."

Abbie sighed as she remembered that night Scott 'died.' She started wiping at her eyes as Ryan hugged her. "I thought it was someone trying to rob me." She said. "And just now..."

"Shhh. I know." He tells her. "I understand."

Abbie dropped the knife and stayed in Ryan's arms. Ryan held her as he felt bad for walking in like that. They didn't move away from one another as they stayed in each other's arms.
~~~
Ryan covered Abbie up and sat in the chair. He sighed as he wished he'd called out, but seeing her door open like it was had him worried. Ryan sat down as he started thinking of how to explain to her what he is. Abbie deserves to know before a certain someone tells.

Abbie turned smiling in her sleep. Ryan looked at the blonde as he knew. He fell for her and if he could, he would fall for her again if he knew exactly when he fell in love with her.

Scott knocked on the door causing Ryan to answer. "I'm not here for Abbie, it's Edward." He said. "His back."

Ryan sighed. "Bella is curious, but I'm staying out of it." He says. "I have Abbie and that's all I want to focus on."

Scott nodded. "I understand." He said. "And I understand that I just need to wait for her to understand. I just hate the idea of her hating me."

Abbie laid listening to them. She hated being mad at her brother, but he had her thinking he was dead when he was alive. She knew it would take time for her to forgive him, but she wanted him to learn.

"Ryan?"

"Hey." He said as Scott walked to a chair and sat down. "So Edward is back..."

"I don't really care." She said. "I rather just focus on you and my brother, even though I'm mad." She tells Scott. "I don't hate you by the way. I'm just mad."

"I will forever try to apologize."

Abbie nodded as she sat down. "What now?"
~~~
At school, Abbie and Ryan arrived. "So I've been thinking of listening to what Scott has to say, but I'm not going to forgive him right away."

"That's a start." Ryan tells her as he got out. Abbie got out herself. "At least your taking your time to understand him."

"Ryan, Scott is known to lie." Abbie says. "I'll be shocked if he actually believed me."

Ryan nodded as he followed Abbie. She knows her brother better than they do and she would know if he is telling the truth or not. "What if the truth is something that might scare you?"

"Like vampires?" Abbie says. "No. Vampires always fascinated me."

Ryan was shocked. "You believe in vampires?"

"Of course I do." She tells him. "Ask Scott."

Scott walked over with a smirk as Abbie left. "You learned something new about my sister." He said. "That girl loves vampires. Especially Angel and Spike from Buffy."

"So she won't be scared of us."

"Nope." Scott said. "She may be mad at me, but she'll understand."

Ryan looked towards the blonde that was at her locker. He learned one thing about Abbie Daugherty. She won't be scared of him once she learns the truth. He was blessed with a mate like Abbie.
~~~
Abbie sat by herself as she was studying. Scott walked over and sat down. "Abbie, I know what I did was wrong." He said. "And I know you won't forgive me right now, but know that I did it to keep you safe."

"From what."

"This one I will let Ryan explain when he thinks it's time for you to know." Scott said. "Just understand my situation when you find out."

"Okay, but that doesn't mean I will forgive you that easy."

Scott nodded. "I understand."

Abbie watched him walk away and sigh. "Why couldn't he just tell me?" She mumbled as she went back to studying.

Ryan patted Scott's back. "You did what you should have done from the beginning." He said. "Now all you have to do is give her time."

"I will." Scott said. "I feel better for telling her it was dangerous."

Ryan nodded as they walked off to class. Ryan looked back at Abbie one last time before he walked away again.