nineteen

Filler chapter
The night of the voting, Abbie and Ryan were in the living room cuddle up under a blanket watching a movie. Something Ryan has never done with Abbie, in this case. "It's been a while since I did this. Mom and dad would have us on the couch under this blanket." She smiled. "It's better with you."

"And we can continue this with our little one." He says placing his hand on her stomach. "After this baby is born, I will turn you and we can start on with our lives. Just us and our little one, Scott and Eliza."

Smiling, the blonde looked at him. "I like the sound of that. Starting now, let's forget about what is going on, focus on us and this baby and our future."

Ryan smiled as he kissed her. The blonde was grateful that he liked her idea. Looking back at the movie, Ryan and Abbie didn't say anything as they continued with their movie with thoughts of their future. Feeling her eyes get heavy, Abbie leaned against Ryan as she fell asleep causing Ryan to smile. "Let's get you to bed." He says picking her up. "Come on."

Outside, a redhead watched the couple carefully as she was trying to understand why they weren't with the other Cullens, but she will find out later. Right now, she needs to start planning her revenge. Vengeance for James. "A mate for a mate."