seven

It turns out that Eliza is Scott's mate. Abbie still won't forgive him,but she is happy that he has someone to love now. Ryan watched Eliza and Abbie talk and laugh as they walked together. Bella saw the two and still wondered about the Cullens. Ryan and Scott saw Bella and walked over to their mates before walking away. "Abbie." She looked at Ryan as he needed to talk to her in private.

"What's wrong?"

"She was staring." He tells her. "I think Edward has her even more suspicious. Abbie, I don't think you nor Eliza should be around Bella because...I don't trust her."

Abbie grabbed his hand and smiled. "Neither do I." She tells him. "Let's go."
~~~
Eliza smiled as she was sitting at a table waiting for Abbie and Ryan. A hand was laid on her shoulder causing her to jump and look to see Scott. "Don't do that." She tells him.

"Sorry." He said. "I think Ryan and Abbie are going to be late. Their having an important conversation as we speak."

"Oh." She replies. "Does it have anything to do with the girl staring at us?"

Scott looked to see Bella looking at them before she looked away. "I have no clue."

Eliza nodded as she continued eating. Abbie and Ryan walked in talking about a movie night. "Eliza, want to come over and hang with us?" She asked and looked at her brother. "He can come too."

Ryan and Scott smiled as they knew that Abbie was slowly forgiving him. Ryan kissed Abbie's head making her blush. Scott knew they haven't kissed yet, but it looks like it will happen soon.

"Sure." She said as she looked at Scott. "I would like to know you better."

"Sure."

Abbie smiled as she looked at her brother than Ryan. This is all she wants. She may not forgive her brother right away, but she knows that eventually she would have to come to turns and forgive him, but for now, things can be like they are for a while.
~~~
Ryan smiled as he watched Abbie and Eliza walk out. Scott stood near as he watched wondering what the two were talking about.

"Should we..."

"Nah." Scott says. "If Eliza is the one to get my sister to talk to me again, then so be it."

Ryan shook his head as Abbie walked over and hugged him. "I'm glad he has a mate now." She tells him as her arms stayed wrapped around his neck.

Ryan leaned in to finally kiss her. Abbie smiled as she kissed him back. Scott and Eliza smiled at the two. Ryan pulled back and smiled as Abbie smiled. Ryan opened the door to her car to let her in before he followed her. Scott smiled as he looked at Eliza. "Let's go get some things for the movie." Scott says.

"Sure."
~~~
At Abbie's house, Ryan and Abbie sat on the couch just making out. Not really thinking of anything. The two broke apart making them smile at one another. The door opened revealing Scott and Eliza talking. Ryan looked at Abbie before he kissed her again. Scott and Eliza came back from the kitchen and stopped to see Abbie and Ryan making out. "I guess this means the movie is over."

Abbie pulled away and looked at Scott. "No. It's just getting started."

Scott groaned as Eliza laughed at him. Ryan and Abbie shared a look before they started laughing. Abbie knew sooner or later, Eliza will know the truth as well as Bella and that she would have to meet the other Cullens. Ryan kissed her head as everything was being set up. "What's wrong?"

"Thinking." She says. "Everything seems to be perfect. I have you, reunited with my brother, whom I'm still pissed at, and then there is Eliza. What else could I ask for?"

'I think that soon, you will have to meet the others." Ryan says. "For now, I like how things are going between us."

"I do too." She says as Scott and Eliza walked back in. "Let's watch this movie today and get it over with."

They laughed as the movie was put in the player. Ryan wrapped his arms around Abbie making her smile as she laid her head against Ryan's chest. Eliza and Scott were getting to know one another better making Ryan and Abbie smile at this movie idea. They had no worries and no one watching them. This was relaxing for them. Just the way Abbie wanted it.