ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒

Lorie tied up Vandalya into a wall, and woken her up.

Lorie : There's no escape Miss Dictionary.

Vandalya : Boang ka ba? Gago ka talaga, pwede naman ako magbasa ng libro.

Victoria : What is she saying? Is she speaking like one of those robots from Cyberia? Speak english dictionary.

Vandalya : FINEEE, AND MY NAME IS VANDALYA!

After thinking of questions, they started asking Vandalya.

Maribeth : Is there a chance that you know about Wataria? The History of it perhaps?

Victoria : If you do, then be don't shy, tell us all about it.

Vandalya : Why are you asking me this? Aren't you like 1000 years old or something? Shouldn't you know more about Wataria than me?

Lanie : Let's just be straightforward. Megalodon, one of the strongest Wataria protectors. He had a son, a humanoid son to be specific.

Vandalya : And who is this son that we speak of?

Victoria : One of you friends. One of the Chosen.

Vandalya : Wait....GEVERO?

Lorie : Yes, that's the one. Say, do you know on who his mother is? And why is this Gevero a humanoid? Half humanoid I guess. Why wasn't he here? Why wasn't he the replacement for Megalodon?

Vandalya : I.....I can't exactly tell you that this information I know is correct but....Gevero's mother is....

Before Vandalya can say anything, ice spikes started blasting in the dome. Vortex' coming in from every direction.

The Dragon raging, breaking the Dome into pieces. Gevero and Dharia being revealed.

Maribeth: Over there!

Lorie and Victoria raging into Gevero and Dharia.

Vandalya throwing random books everywhere... which hit nobody...

________________________________

Gevero : WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SHOULDN'T YOU BE HELPING US GET ROD OF THIS DRAGON? ISN'T THIS YOUR HOME?

Lorie : AS NO SUCH THING, LORD WAVENE ABANDONED US, TRAPPING US IN LILY COVES! WE WANT OUR RECOGNITION!
WE WERE THE ONE WHO WAS ON THRONE!

After hearing what Lorie said, everyone gasped.

Vandalya : What do you mean by on throne? As the Lords? But.... wait let me remember.

Victoria : *sigh* Us four were the Legendary Teachers, as were one of the 10 that survived the war. Everyone's knowledge were teached by us. Lord Wavene, well....

Maribeth : At the time, we didn't have a Lord yet, which means we'd go as we please. The people had an idea that there should be protecters and a lord. We had army men, that's where the 10 protectors were found.

Victoria : Lord Wavene was 1 of the survivors of the War, us teachers, we knew that he was lead captain in war, and he lead Wataria. But asteriods started blasting in, and killing everyone. We were able to protect ourselves.

Lanie : But that's the past now. Everyone vote for us four to be the on throne, but Lord Wavene said that women can't be lords, and everyone agreed.

Suddenly...Lord Wavene, Shell, & Puffer came in the dome. Lord Wavene clapping.

_______________________________

Shell making shell walls surrounding everyone.

Lord Wavene : Well...well, well done. I can see a future, a future that all of you will die.

Vandalya : Is it true? You cheated to be in on throne?

Shell : Don't misunderstand. Women have no right to be on throne, women are only assistants and a sub.

Gevero : But you're a woman yourself!
Puffer : She is indeed, BUT, she isn't on throne.

Lorie : Why? Why did you ask for these chosen ones? To get the Gem?

Lord Wavene : Let me explain..

______________________________

Wataria. Wataria is the Water Universe, The Wataria Arch being on center, while 10 protectors circled around The Wataria Arch.
There were 4 strong protectors, they were set to protect every side, north,south,west, and east. Pufferfish - From the East, Megalodon - West, Lionfish - South, and lastly Jellyfish - North.

Even though they were the strongest, they were the dumbest. Im pointing at Megalodon. Megalodon being the 2nd most strongest, decided to be lovey - dovey all over for White.

White being the only female in the Great White Shark family, ruining her name. After White being one of the protectors, quiting her job to continue her love for Megalodon.

And guess what happend next? They had a child. The only child perhaps. Gevero.

Everyone gasping in terror.

Vandalya : But why is Gevero a human?

Lord Wavene : Gevero wasn't a human at first. Gevero was a merman, which as right now.

The Great White Shark family raging after knowing that White had a child.

Mr. Great, being the head of the family, wanted an execution for White.

White had the best idea to have a witch make Gevero forget everything, and to turn him to a humanoid, which led him to be a normal human, back in your disgusting planet earth.

___________________________

Nobody knew where the Dragon was, everybody guessing that they were gonna be safe.

The Dragon decided to strike back. Striking back towards Lord Wavene.

___________________________

Next Page >