Breaking in (the oc in the chapter photo)

^CLAIRES POV^

I broke the window and ran for my life. I could him yelling after me..

"YOU CANT RUN FOREVER BRAT!!!" But I kept running.. I ran so far I didn't recognize where I was. It was a white building. With a sign? It read 'Freddy fazbears pizzeria ' I remember this place as a kid. I grabbed a rock and threw it at one of the colorful windows. Putting my hoodie over my head I snuck inside.. sneaking into the office..

^MIKES POV^

I was talking to Vincent and Jeremy when I heard a crash.

"The heck was that!?" Vincent shouted. We ran to where we heard the sound and saw a broken window.

"Oh william and Scott are gonna kill us" Jeremy said. I then spotted some blood spots.

"Whoever broke in is bleeding.. " I said but Vincent cut me off.

"Or killed someone!" He smiled. I sighed as I followed the blood tracks into the office. Inside was a skinny red head girl with a blue hood.. her side was bleeding..

"Hey what are you doing in here?" I asked worryingly. She then pulled a pocket knife on me as I stepped closer. Just then Vincent and Jeremy walked in.

"B- back off" she said coldly.

"Calm down. I want to help" I said convincingly.

"T- that's what they all say..." she said then launched herself at me with her knife. Vincent shouted as I gasped. I grabbed her arm with the knife to stop it... but it stabbed her shoulder instead.... I gasped when I saw what I done. Vincent didn't even care.. and Jeremy looked horrified.. I looked at the girls wide eyed face right before she passed out from blood loss!

"Jeremy, bandages!!" I shouted.

"A- alright!" He said running to the kitchen. I ripped a cloth and removed the knife. I used the clothe to cover both injuries.. Jeremy came back with the bandages that I placed over the injuries.l now we wait...