Foline's.. a killer?..

^mikes pov^

I took claire with me to work in case her parents found her.. she didn't know her parents escaped from prison. I felt a feeling towards Claire... love.. when we got there I saw foline. 

'Foline could protect her from danger. or not seeing past events' I thought. Just then Glitchtrap/Vincent appeared behind me..

"They caught her off guard mike!" He said coldly. I sighed.

"I know I know" I chuckled. I left claire with foline who for some reason had a... knife????? What was that about?? Well she is the girlfriend of a killer. I went do my shift. When I came back I saw claire admiring Freddy, Bonnie and chica. I chuckled as she jumped seeing me.

"W- woah!" She yelped and fell. I caught her making us both blush 

"Careful" I said helping her balance. 

^CLAIRES POV^ 

After mike helped me I saw a  little girl with brown hair being lured away by a yellow rabbit. I followed and saw the rabbit murder her in the parts and services room! I yelped. Startled by what I saw... I couldn't move I was prettified... he noticed me and just stared at me... who was this.... I then saw foline behind me. I jumped. She didn't even notice the body.

"Claire! What are you doing here?" She asked afraid.

"Y- your involved aren't y- you! " I cried.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"YOU KILL PEOPLE!!" I shouted at her. I saw the rabbit tense up.

"C- claire it's not what you think!" She tried to convince me. She was a murderer.. her and whoever this rabbit was... I rushed out the door not looking back.. just to run into my mother.... how was she out!! What was happening!?

"Oh my little daughter..YOU. WILL PAY. YOU AND YOUR FREAKISH FRIEND!" She shouted attacking me forcing me onto the stone pathway outside the pizzeria. She wouldn't stop hitting me..  a bit after she dragged me to her car and shoved me inside.. I heard mike calling my name with foline.. but by time they came out we were gone... mom brought me to a hut and beat me up more... luckily I left blood tracks for them to find us.

 "Aren't I smart or what" I thought to myself. After my mother was done beating me up she threw me into a small dog house to sleep it. I cried myself to sleep that night. Everything made me cry lately... I heard sirens soon after. My mother beat me up so much I could barely move.. I was getting more and more weak by the second.. until I passed out.. I woke up in a hospital.. mike was asleep with his head on the bed. Foline was also asleep while standing tilted on the wall..