Moving

^MIKES POV^

The girl supposedly named Claire started coming in more often. Only ordering a drink for some reason. I could tell each time she was more and more injured.. the first time she never moved her left arm.. and if just got worst. I needed to figure out what was going on so I followed her one night.. as soon as I looked through the window I would've gone in and killed her parents. The mother and father was beating her up. I couldn't believe this...

"YOU BRAT!!! THOSE NIGHTGUARDS ARE FREAKS!!! JUST LIKE YOU!! I CANT UNDERSTAND WHERE WE WENT WRONG WITH YOU!!" The father shouted.. the nerve of her.. this explains everything....I instantly got my phone and called 911.. they got here just in time. Right when the father dropped her she started crying. I rushed in and hugged her.

"It's ok. Don't worry it's fine!" I repeated to her. Her eyes were a beautiful blue. I had never seen her full face. Only the bottom half..

"I- I " she stuttered..

"Don't worry your fine!! It's ok! I won't ever let them hurt you again" I kept trying to convince her she was fine. But I wasn't even convinced anymore..what I had witnessed scared me for life. I called Vincent. Foline. And Jeremy over to my house when we got there. As soon as foline saw the Claire she sprinted to her. Even Vincent looked scared for Claire. We had a meeting about what to do next. We decided she should stay with me. Foline was really caring towards Claire. Claire ended up passed out when we decided to rap it up.

"I'll put her to bed. Night guys" I said as they left. I picked claire up gently and put her into the spare room.

^claires POV^

I woke up in. Yep again. The plain room again.. at least I know where I am now. I think I  remember them saying I'll stay with I think his name is mike. I got up and yawned. It was 7am. Mike shouldn't be up yet so I walked down stairs and started making eggs. By time it was done mike came down.

"Morning. Claire wasn't it?" He said yawning. I nodded in response. After we finished eating mike had me follow him to work. Why? I have no idea