The Bathroom

~NSFW~
She leads you into the bathroom and starts to tease you
G/n- I've never seen you so red before are you ok?
She grins at you and slowly moves closer.
You don't know what to do so you fall onto the toilet seat. You look down at the floor before you feel something on your lap. You look up and see she is straddling you and wraps her arms around your neck.
G/n- You know I've kinda liked you for a while
She says sliding her finger down your chest.
You being more nervous then ever wrap your arms around her waist making sure she won't fall.
She looks you in the eyes and slowly moves closer to your face. Before you could say anything her lips are slightly pecking yours. Your eyes are wide open and you kiss her back but more passionate.
G/n- so does this mean you like me back
You don't know how to respond.
She smirks kissing you again but deepening the kiss.
G/n- Wanna make you?
Your eyes shot wide open not expecting that but you vigorously shake your head yes. She laughs at you going back to kiss you. You freely move your hands up and down her waist. You pull away making eye contact with her slightly lifting her shirt asking for permission. She nods her head yes and lifts her arms. As your taking her shirt of you see her beautiful body and black laced bra. You turn pink making her laugh. She takes her bra off revealing her breast. You, in awe, stare and starting kissing them. She slightly moans surprising you but also turning you on more. You start to suck on one nipple while playing with the other. She starts to slowly grind on you asking for more. You stop to look at her.
Y/n- is I-it ok if I umm-
Pointing down her pants she smiles and says yes. You begin to stick your hand in her pants and feel how wet she is already. You being surprised start to roll your finger over her clit making her moan even more. Already at your limit you stick one finger in.
Y/n- have you gone past 1 finger
She shakes her head yes not being able to say anything in fear of letting out a load moan. You then stick two fingers in making her gasp a little. As your fingering her she starts to grind into you making your fingers go deeper. People then come into the bathroom and you get nervous about people hearing you guys. You then get a devilish idea
Y/n- Princess if you don't keep quite people are going to know how much of a horny slut you are for me.
She throws her head back being turned on by your dominance. You begin to finger her faster and she grinds more. She lets out a load moan and the people in the bathroom start to question. You bring her face down and kiss her to keep quite. Your tongue fighting for dominance wins. The people in the bathroom leave and g/n pulls away letting out a load long moan.
G/n- ughh you feel so g-good please don't s-stop ahhhhh
You get really turned on and start to suck her nipples as you finger her. She starts to get louder and she begins to shake.
Y/n- Now now we can't have that
With you me free hand, you stick two fingers in her mouth to keep her quite. She holds your hand with both her hands and behind to suck and lick them. She is now bouncing in your fingers chasing her pleasure. Noticing this you go faster. She moans out your name.
G/n- ahhhhh y/n mmmmhhhhh y-y/n please let me finish ughhh mommy
Not knowing you have a mommy kink, you insert a third finger making her throw her head back.
Y/n-  Cum for mommy
You said bitting her nipple. She comes all over your hands panting and falling onto your shoulder. You pull your fingers out seeing how much she came. You taste her juices then kiss her forcing her to taste herself. She begins to get up but you pull her back down.
Y/n- Oh no we aren't done yet
She gulps knowing she's about to be I trouble. You flip her over sitting her down on the toilet as you take her pants completely off. You see she is still wet and go in with three fingers again without warning. This makes her arch her back and scream out your name. You go fast as she finished again. She is now a shaking mess. You clean her up and help her stand. Sue falls to the ground looking at you.
G/n- Don't laugh at me you caused this
Y/n- Ya but that's means I did my job princess
You kneel down and start to play with her nipples again making her moan out. You suck on her neck leaving a trail of hickeys down to her chest. You help her stand as she hold onto you hoping she won't fall again.
Y/n- I guess we are going to have to be late to class seeing as how you can barely stand
She looks at you and smiles. She leans up to kiss you again deeply.
Y/n- You don't wanna start this again your not gunna like where this goes princess
G/n- Maybe I want to go there
She smirks knowing what's going to happen. Then the bells rings.
Y/n- we can always take this up again after school but for now you sit and rest your legs so we can go to class
She wasn't happy but sat anyway. You bent down and kissed her and ran your fingers down her neck sending chills down her spine.
G/n- What have I gotten myself into{she thought}