The Beginning

You woke up just like any other day dreading going to school. You decide to be lazy today and wore grey sweats with a black, skin tight, crop top. As you were getting really for school G/n texted you.
G/n- HEY!!! Y/N WANNA MEET ME IN THE CAFETERIA AT SCHOOL??
Y/n- Hey g/n sure I just finished getting ready:)
You left your house and stats walking to school. As your walking you think to yourself why she wanted to meet up out of the blue. You guys were friends but never actually planned to hangout and it was even more weird cuz it was a Tuesday. You shrugged it off thinking she just didn't wanna be by herself before class started. You get to school and text her letting her know your waiting for her.
Y/n- hey I'm in the cafeteria where are you?
G/n- I just walked in I see you!
She runs up to you and gives you a big hug. She's never done that before so your face gets all hot and red. Seeing you flustered makes her grin and she does something new. She puts her arms around your next and whispered in your ear...
G/n- Did I make you nervous {she's said with a grin}
You get even more flustered, place your hands on her waist and burry your face in her neck.
Y/n- N-no I don't k-know what you mean
She giggles, takes your hand and leads you to the bathroom before people start to flow into the cafeteria.