04- billionth time

After spending a few hours with Jack, I decided to give Ashton a call.

"hey babe." he answered.
"hey, what's up? wanna hang out tonight?" I asked him.
"of course princess."
"alright, see you soon?"
"or whenever I decide to show up." and with that he hung up.

I rolled my eyes and decided to watch a few more episodes of 90210 until Ashton showed up.

-

about an hour later Ashton showed up at my door with flowers, and a movie.

"hey beautiful." he smiled as he handed me the stuff.
hm, he's in a good mood let's see how long this lasts.

I let him in, and we went up to my room.
my parents have been out of town for a few days on a business trip, and harry and louis are out.

we went upstairs and sat on my bed.
Ashton took off his black boots, that went with the rest of his black outfit.
I put in the movie and we climbed into my bed.

I was laying on his chest and he was stroking my hair lightly.

I know it's not right, but I could just imagine this being Jack.

"you said no ones home right?" Ashton said sitting upright.

I nodded and kept my eyes locked on the tv.

I could see Ashton smirking from the corner of my eye.

he leaned over and towered over me.
bending down, he roughly placed his perfect lips on mine and after a few seconds I kissed back.
he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and not to long after, our tongues were fighting for dominance.

Ashton's hands wandered all over my body until they landed on shorts. he tried to pull my shorts down but I stopped him.

"Ashton no." I sternly said breaking the kiss.
"why?" he said still with hands on my waistband.
"because I'm not in the mood."
"well you little bitch, lately you're never in the mood." ashton shouted.
he took his hands off of me and got off of my bed.

he walked over, put his shoes on and grabbed the flowers he had brought me.

"you don't deserve shit, you treat me like I'm not even your boyfriend."

"Ashton, what are you talking about. just because I don't want to have sex? why should it matter." I shot him a glare.

"you never want to do anything lately. if you really thought I just wanted to hang out, your crazy." he said laughing.

he slammed the door and I could hear him stomping down the stairs.

beep. beep. beep.
from: ashton.
I hope the next time you try to contact me, you're actually down to fuck.

I rolled my eyes and angrily threw my phone across the room.

I hate him, but at the same time I love him. if I were to break up with Ashton, there'd be consequences. he's too controlling. I just don't know if I can handle this anymore.

I felt my face getting wet with tears as I climbed back under the covers and shut my eyes. for the billionth time I am crying myself to sleep because of Ashton Irwin.