Chapter Twelve:A Way To Ease Your Nerves.

*Zayn's POV*

I woke up the next day and went in the living room, my hair going in different directions as I shook it out. I went in the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal when Abbey came in the kitchen.

"Hey Abbey." I said, shooting her a warm smile when she saw me. I sat down on the kitchen counter and starting eating my cereal when Abbey came over to me.

"Hey, do you think you can do me a favor?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked and I waited for her to tell me.

"I have to go up to see my parents tonight and they are having a small party with my family, including Amanda. the bride? Think you can come and let everyone see my boyfriend?" She asked and I nearly choked on my cereal at the last thing she said.

"Well, you gotta act like you've been my boyfriend for a while, my parents know nothing of you though so I'll just say I didn't think they needed to meet you until tonight. It starts at 8:00." Abbey explained and I nodded.

"Yeah, I can do that." I said and I watched as Abbey's face lit up and I couldn't help but smile. She left the kitchen and the thought of meeting her family brought a frown to my face. I looked down at my arms and saw the many tattoos I had, I wasn't exactly a boyfriend parents were too thrilled about, Perrie's parents despised me when I dated her. Louis came in the kitchen and saw my sad expression.

"What's up mate?" Louis asked and I sighed before running my hand through my hair.

"I'm supposed to meet Abbey's family tonight and I'm nervous already!" I said and Louis looked sorry for me.

"Tell you what, how about Niall, Harry and me take you out for a few drinks tonight at the Funky Buddha to ease your nerves a bit? What time does the thing start?" Louis asked.

"8:00." I said, and I saw a smirk form on Louis' face.

"Perfect, we'll go at 5:30." Louis said as he smiled at me, giving me a pat on the back as well. I figured everything would be fine, boy how wrong was I.....