iii. ━━ playing dirty

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ PLAYING DIRTY! ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ PLAYING DIRTY! ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
THE LEGENDS SERIES ⋆ 🐜.
♯ ❝ THAT MUST HURT DEAR
OLD DADDY'S HEART
CHAPTER THREE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 2015 ─── ant-man
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

NORA WAS MINDLESLLY TWIRLING A SMALL CAPTAIN AMERICA BALLPEN BETWEEN HER NIMBLE FINGERS, ANOTHER HUMOURES GIFT FROM MICKY AS SHE SAT IN A SECLUDED CORNER OF A SMALL café, a steaming mug of coffee unattended in front of her. Micky had left already, only being there in the first place to get her to said café. Micky had always been a man shrouded in mystery ━ just as she had always been. And this secret favour he had asked her about for an old friend of his left little to go on for the blonde.

Blue eyes are scanning the numerous files in front of her, all kinds of information gathered about Cross Technologies ━ and its owner Darren Cross. She still wasn't sure what brought un the sudden need to involve her in such things, but Nora could not deny that whatever was happening at the company was shady as hell.

"You must be Ruthgers?"

Nora blinked, head snapping up to look at the owner of the firm voice only to spot a face she had familiarised herself with over the last two weeks while digging up dirt on the company.

"And you are Hope." Nora replied casually, masking her shock expertly. "Daughter of Hank Pym, who fondly nicknamed you jellybean if I recall correctly. Who you later betrayed with Cross, voting him out of his own company." She tattled on.

Hope van Dyne hummed, short hair bopping as she nodded. She didn't let the impact of her words show either. "Guess Micky was right. You're good."

Nora just shrugged, before pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose and motioned for the woman to take a seat across from her.

Hope did so without objection, moving some spread out papers out of the way to place her cup of coffee on the wooden surface.

The blonde crossed her arms on the table before leaning forward, "Micky didn't tell me much, ━ or anything at all really. He gave me two names ━ " She held up her fingers, "One was Darren Cross and, two was Hope van Dyne. Now, no offense but why would you get Micky to ask me to look into you?"

Hope's eyes were stone cold, no hint of emotion, or any clue as to her intentions.  It unnerved Nora greatly, as someone who prized herself on her ability to read people like a book. "To make sure you know what you're doing." She replied evenly, hands reaching out to flip through a file consisted of her life story.