v. ━━ the inside job

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THE INSIDE JOB! ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THE INSIDE JOB! ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
THE LEGENDS SERIES ⋆ 🐜.
♯ ❝ PASSWORD PLEASE
CHAPTER FIVE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 2015 ─── ant-man
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

COLD AND UNWELCOMING WAS EXACTLY WHAT NORA EXPECTED THE BUILDING THAT HOUSED CROSS TECHNOLOGIES TO LOOK LIKE FROM THE INSIDE, bright fluorescent light, sharp edges and white walls. Camera's on every wall, and an abundance of guards patrolling the hallways. It was no wonder they were looking for extra cybersecurity. Well—Hope had set it up truly, knowing perfectly well she would be the first suspect if things started to go sideways from the inside. The plan had been set in motions months ago, even before Nora had joined the gig.

Hope had been religiously interviewing potential hires, but sadly no one seemed to fit the mould. Then again, they weren't Nora Ruthgers hacker extraordinaire. Not that her perfectly-crafted-and fact-checked-by-Micky resume said such things. That would be suspicious of course.

Adjusting the glasses resting on the bridge of her nose, Nora was sitting on one of the very expensive looking but very uncomfortable chairs in the lobby, smoothening out her white blouse with faux nerves every time Cross' assistant peered at her from behind her computer screen. She had practised her best jittery smile whilst studying her newly crafted persona while Scott had been under the ruthless training of Hope and Hank.

"Miss Dunn?" the high-pitched voice of the assistant carried over the annoying elevator music that was playing from the speakers on the wall. "Miss van Dyne and Mr. Cross are ready to see you now."

Nora blinked, suppressing the smirk that threatened to light up her face at the sound of her new name. Micky knew her taste well. "Yes of course." She smiled at the redheaded woman who motioned for her to follow after her.

As the redhead unlocked a set of doors with her key card, Nora took her time taking in her surroundings as they moved further inside. The sterile look of it made her skin crawl as a creature of comfort...and one who thrived in organised chaos. The walk continued until they stopped in front of an expensive looking office with glass walls, and from what she could glimpse, the other side of the office had a view of one of the laboratories.

"Good luck, they've been looking for a while now." She smiled sweetly, but her words were condescending as she spoke them. Nora muttered a quiet thanks repressing the urge to roll her eyes as she swung the door opened and greeted Darren with a sickly sweet smile. "Miss Dunn is here for the job interview sir."