Pointless entry no.1

I mean what's the use of buying an aesthetic looking stationery notebook if you're not going to use it right? My therapist said to keep a "simple" journal to keep track of my feelings and the thing is I like to keep my feelings to myself.

The purpose of this first entry is to warm up my thoughts and get those brain juices flowing as I lose my thoughts while thinking about this one episode from Gray's Anatomy.

What else is there to think about besides my day off is tomorrow and I'm getting a job interview the following day due to the fact that I left a resignation letter on my desk? I'am no longer happy with my job anyway so what's the use of staying?

But what I have thought about is why is it important to keep track of what I am feeling? It's not like the whole world has to know what I feel or anything. I'm even getting free consultations from a licensed psychologist so why do I need to note down my feelings when I can discuss them with a complete stranger.

Anyway this entry is probably another waste of a page from this fancy stationery notebook. I'll most likely just write exaggerated entries of the events that happened with my day. Thanks for listening I guess.