Chapter 1: The Grandson

In the newly founded leaf village, inside of that of a casino a man could now be seen sitting at a table and gambling having that of only one chip had been surrounded by many selfish people and still, this man showed zero sings of fear.'

Which then this man had then, simply smiled as he had then pushed in his last chip showing that he is going all in for this last bet placing everything on the line. So everyone had then done the same, showing their greed and pride are on the line as well wanting to break this young man.

As then the bet's had went in and it turned out the young man bet had worked out, which meant the young man had won all of the chips which shocked everyone.

"Ok then gentlemen, I'll see you guy's next time" the young man said as he had took all of his chips and had then walked off as a young beautiful woman had came to his side.

"Nice job darling, now let's go cash out these chips" the beautiful young woman said, as the two had then went onto cash out their chips and gotten that of one million ryō.

The two had then left the building and went out to the side where nobody would see them, at which then they had preformed the hand signs and then undid the transformation Jutsu as it turned out, these two were just children.

With the young raven black haired boy being, Yato Uchiha a boy who considered a prodigy among the Uchiha known for is intelligence and being able to read at the age of two years old and being able to break down any Jutsu and how it works at the age of three.

While the blonde haired girl is that of Tsunade Senju, who is that of the the granddaughter of the current first Hokage.

 "Nice job darling" Tsunade said as she looked down at the money. 

"It was your idea Tsunade, I thought this would be boring but it's actually pretty fun" Yato said.

The two continued to talk to one another until they saw both of there grandfather's yell out their names.

"Tsunade!" Hashimrama yelled.

"Yato!" Madara yelled.

Both Hashimrama and Madara had looked down at there grand children to see they both were hold a stack of cash.

"Where did you get that cash from?" Madara asked his grand son "I gambled" Yato said looking at his grandfather.

"How did you even get in?" Hashimrama asked his granddaughter since he's positive that, a casino wouldn't allow children in.

"Oh Yato showed me the transformation Jutsu" Tsunade said.

"Wait really?" Hashimrama asked Tsunade as she procced to preform the needed hand signs and had transformed into an ordinary citizen.

Tsunade had then undid the Jutsu, Hashimrama was just looking in shock while Madara looked at his grand son and then patted Yato head.

"Nice job, how long can you hold the transformation Jutsu for?" Madara asked his grandson wanting to know how long his grandson can hold the transformation Jutsu.

 "Well for three day's" Yato said.

"Nice" Madara replied back to his grandson glad to see his development.

"Well then let's get going home Yato" Madara said as he had took his grandson hand.

"Well alright then, see you  later Tsunade" Yato said while waving his hand.

"See you Yato" Tsunade said as she waved her hand back.

As Yato walked away with his grand father back to their house as both him and Madara lived together alone.