Chapter 34: News of a great bridge and festival

Time has passed with years passing with Yato, Tsunade, and Shizune still traveling around and stopping from to town and casino to casino.

With over the years and the constant losing and gambilng debts the blonde haired Senju had gained a nickname around casions that nickname being "The Legendary Sucker".

This isn't the only thing with Yato also gaining a nickname for his gambiling skills and always managing to win even in the worst issues even when having everyone against him he beats the odd's.

Yato gaining the nickname of being "The Casino Demon" this being the oppiste of his lover who luck when it comes to gambling being the worst but him given the "Demon" part for his way of gambiling but no matter what something happens.

With people often coming after the group due to the money Tsunade owes making Yato have to pay off the debts which has become a daily thing for him as he doesn't mind at all seeing in the fact that he did this most of the times when he was younger.

As when both Yato and Tsunade were young would always get into to trouble with the young Senju primarly being the cause of their adventures yet the young Uchiha always managed to get them out of it.

Even now Yato who is at the age of fifty-two is now still manages to keep himself Tsunad and Shizune out of many bad issues.

With Yato right now walking down a path with both Tsunade and Shizune the two now leaving town as the group decided on taking a break as the three have been walking for the past few hours.

The sun now began to set as it was the afternoon whith Yato, Tsunade, and Shizune deciding on getting some rest somewhere.

"Oh sir Yato look over there" Shizune said as she had then pointed over at a hotel which they decided to go over into.

Entering the hotel Yato could already tell that everything was fine not senseing any ill intent yet still he always has his guard up with him then walking over to the front counter and had then rung the bell.

At which then noise had came from behind of the counter.

"S-Sorry I-I'm coming!" a voice yelled out from the back as then a young girl with black messy hair and glasses came out from the bak.

"I-Iam so s-sorry for the wait sir!" the young woman bowed to Yato who shook his hand stopping the young girl.

"No please it's alright you can stop bowing" Yato said this quickly calming the young woman down as she had stopped powing.

"S-Sorry oh I almost forgot my name is Miku my grandmother is the owner of the hotel" Miku said.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miku my name is Yato and these tow lovely ladies behind me is Tsunade and Shizune we would like to take two of your rooms well be out by the next morning" Yato said.

"Well alright then would you like that of separate rooms or one?" Miku asked.

"Two separate rooms is fine" Yato said as Miku went to the back to grab some room keys as she had then walked back out from the back but just before the door could close the Uchiha man caught a glipse of a paper in the back.

"Here you go sir" Miku said as she had then gave two room keys to Yato who had taken the two keys but then decided to ask his question.

"Miku if I could ask what was that papaer back there?" Yato asked as he pointed to the back.

"Oh I think I know what you are talking about" Miku said as she went to the back and had taken out the paper Yato had saw.

"Were you talking about this?" Miku asked as she had then taken out a news paper and showed it to Yato as this news paper was talking about something very intresting about some new bridge that was built.