Chapter 5: First Mission

The next morning Yato had woken up on the couch, he had sat up and had looked to see his place trashed and a letter left behind by Tsunade on the coffee table.

"Hey darling we decided to leave early sorry about the mess have a nice day"- Tsunade.

Which Yato had sighed and quickly began to clean up his house and while he was cleaning he was smiling. The reason was because of the fact that even though they didn't have to Tsunade, Jiraiya and even Orochimaru had celebrated him ranking up.

They should that they we're good friends but Yato still wish that his grandfather could be here to also celebrate. He had in the end was very much grateful for his friends and Tsunade.

Still Yato is somewhat upset in the fact that his home is now trashed, which he promised himself he wouldn't ever let his home get dirty again. As it took the young Uchiha a solid twenty minutes to clean up his home, as he know if his grandfather was here he'd be pissed if he saw how dirty the home is, since this home has been in their family for generations.

So to see the house in this much of a mess, Yato knew his grandfather would give him that silent treatment for at least a few weeks at the mess.

(Timeskip/NO POV)

Later on in the day, Yato after cleaning his house he had gotten ready for his very first mission as after he finished getting ready he had went to the Hokage office, as inside of the office he had arrived to see Hiruzen already waiting for the young Uchiha.

"Morning there Yato, how is your morning going so far?" Hiruzen asked Yato who had laet out a sigh.

"It was some what hectic since last night, your students decided to hold a party for me and had made a great mess. So this morning, I had to clean up my home by myself" Yato said which had made Hiruzen chuckle out to himself.

"Well hopefully this mission, will make your day even better" Hiruzen said as he had then taken out scroll which then he passed it to the young Uchiha boy who had taken the scroll.

"The mission is for you to give this scroll to the mist village, which then they will give you a scroll as for the trading of information and support this is a B rank mission. Since you are doing this by yourself then this would mostly be that of an A rank mission, I know you can handle it though" Hiruzen said.

Since Hiruzen had a great deal of faith and knew deep down, that Yato will be able to deal with this mission by himself with little to no issue.

As Hiruzen passed Yato the scroll which the young man nodded his head and left the Hokage office doing this A rank mission solo by himself.

With Yato quickly stopping by Tsunade place first knocking on her front door, which after a few minutes she had opened up her door, with her holding a baby in her arms.

"Oh hey there darling, I'm sorry about the mess we made last night. I would have stayed last night to help but I had to go and watch my little baby brother" Tsunade said which Yato had gotten closer and looked at the baby that she is holding.

"Well I just came to tell you that I'm leaving to go on a mission and I'll be back as soon as I can" Yato said to Tsunade, who had then gotten onto her tippy toes and kissed him on his forehead.

"That's a good luck charm for you, Darling" Tsunade said to Yato while having a smile on her face which caused him to grow a blush onto his face.

"Don't worry Tsunade, I'll be back before you know it and I'll help you baby sit your little brother" Yato said as he had then left to go and complete his first mission, by himself.

(Time skip with chibi Yato walking through a forest/NO POV)

Yato had quickly stopped as he had sensed some one was watching him from a far which. Yet he still continued walking, while the person who was was watching from afar on knowing they were it was already placed under a genjutsu.