Part 2

9 years later.

Hallways were usual as in any typical university. Students were minding their own business, hurrying to class or skipping it. Four students were chatting off their way to the cafeteria.

"Jacqueline, didn't you told me, that she hit her head in first years of college while walking to her house in an ugly rain? You know hitting head every time also leads to changes in the stimulus, it results in sudden slight changes in the behaviour of a person"

"shut up Carlos"

"Carlos, I didn't tell you that, I said that she was found unconscious in her garden," Jacqueline said "I never mentioned 'hitting her head' and Stephen is right you 'should' shut up"

"well she is weird, what else could be the reason" Carlos exclaimed shrugging.

"hey! She is not weird and if a person hits their head doesn't mean they are weird" Stephen said annoyed by his friend.

Carlos snickered "of course 'you would say that it always is 'Ignis that, Ignis this' jeez! isn't it time already one of you confess, it's so obvious that it's almost nauseating," he said rolling his eyes and making sickening faces.

"shut up! Carlos!" Stephen said red tinting his cheeks.

"I mean really! I think I would have to prank you guys into your wedding, think of that." He paused giving the amused expression "hey that is a nice idea, pranking two strangers into their fake wedding, that'd be hilarious, what do you say Samantha? You in?"

"no," a quiet short girl with glasses said with a serious expression.

"you are so boring, if I was you, I would get bored with myself, no offence though, but come on! it'd be fun pranking Stephen, you only have to be present with a camera, Stephen would be speechless and shy at the same time..." SMACK!

"hey! Why did you do that for?"Carlos said holding the back of his head.

"stop annoying Samantha, she is quiet it doesn't mean she doesn't want to hit you. And stop teasing Stephen, look he is all red because of you" Jacqueline said.

Carlos gave a sheepish look. Sighing he looked at Stephen.

"I am sorry Stephen, maybe I am just hungry that's when I talk so much."Stephen gave him a thankful look.

"don't worry let's get to the cafeteria first Ignis and Tracy would be there already, then you can ask her your questions and not bother us," he said putting his hand around the shoulder of his shorter friend.

"Even if you opt for psychology doesn't mean you can experiment on your friends, Carlos," Jacqueline said looking sideways at him.

"I can't help it, it's becoming a part of me," he said shrugging his shoulders.

The typical university cafeteria contained every type of typical students. At the table, one green and one white head have buried their noses in a book.

"Hey guys," Jacqueline said.

"Green chilli pepper! don't you have anything better to do besides reading"

Carlos exclaimed.

Taking their seats.

"Shut up shorty!" Tracy said.