First Kiss

Demon's Notes

I know, sudden jump, but I had no ideas for "Asking Out" and "Date". For convenience, this will be after the events of Part 5. Those who have died, survived. Yes, Bruno, Narancia, Abbacchio, Diavolo, Doppio, and Risotto are alive. They have minor scarring in the area of the wounds. Diavolo, somehow, escaped the truth and hid from the gang. To make things less confusing, Fugo has returned. Also, I'm making Doppio and Diavolo two different people, not in the same body. Also, my Dumbass finally noticed I spelled Narancia's name wrong *sadness*

Also, LOTS of lipstick kisses...I love kisses with lipstick and the way they leave marks..I'm just weird that way...Even though the only ones who wear lipstick are Abbacchio, Trish, Diavolo...Reader-Chan is going to wear lipstick...

That is all. Enjoy.

Giorno Giovanna

(Y/N) was sitting next to her boss/boyfriend, holding Polnareff-san in her lap. They listened quietly to the tales from his past, about his time traveling to Egypt and what had happened in his life. As good as it sounded, (Y/N) was hungry.

They stood up and patted the turtle "I'm getting food, do you two want anything?" Polnareff wanted strawberries and Giorno didn't want anything. (Y/N) nodded and placed Polnareff on the desk. (Y/N) went to kiss Giorno's forehead.

"Actua-" Giorno began, looking up from his paperwork, but was cut off by some (color) lips. Both of them froze and refused to move, as a deep blush arose on their cheeks. (Y/N) pulled away quickly "W-What was that?" They stuttered

"Well, I was going to ask for something sweet, but I found something sweeter." He said, smiling a bit. (Y/N) left the room, their face dark red. Giorno let out a chuckle and went back to work.

Bruno Bucciarati

(Y/N) was still watching over other gang members. Even though they don't have to, they liked doing it. It was quite empty that day, so that means that they have nothing to do. (Y/N) hoped for something, anything! To save them from this terrible boredom.

There was a knock on the door, saving (Y/N) from their boredom. They rushed over to the door and quickly opened it, just to see their lovely boyfriend, Bruno. They smiled happily "Mom!" They giggled immaturely and hugged him.

Bruno playfully rolled his eyes and hugged their Significant Other back. (Y/N) pulled back and started kissing all over Bruno's face, leaving faint and slightly smudged (color) lipstick marks all over his face, then finally his lips. Bruno returned the kiss.

(Y/N) pulled away and dragged Bruno inside. "You just saved me from boredom!" (Y/N) giggled and sat on the couch, ready for some well deserved cuddles from Bruno.

Narancia Ghirga

(Y/N) was on the couch, reading a book. They were waiting for Narancia to return from H-..School. He finally started going back to school, and was somewhat learning. He was still a special flower and didn't understand stuff, but it was good.

(Y/N)'s eyes were beginning to droop, as the book was getting more and more boring. (Y/N) eventually fell asleep, dropping their book and sleeping on the couch. They felt a blanket drape over their body, and figured that it was Bruno.

Time had passed, and Narancia was home. He plopped his book bag down and yawned. School was hard. Narancia noticed his sleeping Significant Other on the couch and he quietly went over. He looked around, making sure no one was there.

No one was there, so he took advantage and placed a gentle kiss on (Y/N)'s (color) lips. That woke (Y/N) up. But they kept their eyes closed and asked an important question. "What's for dinner?" Welp, that officially scared Narancia.