Chapter 41

"I'm not in a swim suit!" I declared, kicking my feet around. Ashton had a pretty tight grip on my waist and the kicks in the gut and punches to the back weren't effecting him.

Before I could protest a second time I was flying through the air, then my butt hit the bottom of the pool. I floated up feeling quite heavy with all my clothes on.

I glared at Ashton who stood their, hunched over and laughing while gripping his stomach.

I sloshed through the water letting out a shriek when I got out.

My eyes widened, as did Ashton's when he stopped laughing and stared at me.

I looked down at my now bare legs, thanking the lord that I had on a hoodie that went mis thigh. I looked over to the water where Luke's sweatpants floated on the water.

"Ashton! You moron!"

"Your the one who was wearing Luke's sweatpants! If you have to fold them over twice THEY'RE TOO BIG.." He protested, rolling up his pants a million times. The two of us began laughing until Michael and Calum came outside. They stopped and stared at us.

"Don't look at me!" I screamed, running pass them.

I ran upstairs and into my room, lucky for me my lovely freaking boy friend was laying on my bed.

"Out," I pointed to the door. He began laughing, either because I had no pants on or looked like a wet rat. He disobeyed so I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom, changing. I took my wet sweatshirt, opened the door, and threw it on top of Luke who continuously asked what happened to his pants. "Go look in the freaking pool!"

When I stepped out of the bathroom I was pulled to the chest of a cheeky boy with cute dimples and lips that were now pressed to my forehead.

"I love you," He muttered, holding my chin so he could bring his lips to mine. The best thing about kissing Luke was I had to stand on my toes, or in the case, he was lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, "I would like to go on ate date with you, or second official date. Now."

We were locked in a passionate kiss before my door opened and Luke let go of me; he was holding me up. I stared up at the boy, my bum on his feet, it was the position I fell in. He blushed looking bashful at Ashton who stood in the door way with wide eyes and Luke's-now dry-pants at his side.

"You-Luke-Bella. Don't. I-" Ashton stuttered. My face reddened, I now knew what he thought he walked in on.

"No, no, no. Not what it looks like." I shook my head letting out and awkward laugh. I grabbed Luke's hands, tugging them lightly so he'd help me up.

Ashton raised an eyebrow before dropping Luke's pants in the door way and walking down the hall. I laughed, leaning my head on Luke's chest.

"You're stupid," I joked.

"What? No I'm not."

"Babe, you just stood there with the reddest face ever," I laughed, pinching his cheeks. He stuck his tongue out at me, kissing my forehead before walking backwards towards my door.

"Date night my love. Downstairs in an hour," With that my door was closed.

I searched my closet until I found a date worthy outfit, took a shower, curled my hair, and met Luke downstairs an hour later.

"Excuse me, but your late." He stood at the end of the stairs tapping his foot on the ground.

"I look hot so it's okay!" I winked. Luke's eyes widened, I raised my eyebrow. I was joking, laugh man.