The Road Of Doom

Ayako

Wow I thought to myself. I've never seen such a mesmerizing camp. 

"Huh. Where am I...?" I asked as I slowly regained consciousness on a desk.

I then looked around; judging by the desks, books and chairs, I could tell that this is a classroom. I also noticed that my luggage wasn't there. Huh, weird. I swear it was right beside me when I was about to enter the building. I got up and carefully walked out of the classroom. Then I remembered something: The time when I was entering the school.

The flashback of me walking to school with my luggage, feeling slightly nervous about this year, only to feel dizzy and faint the moment I stepped into the building just felt... strange. At this point, my mind was filling up with questions. How on Earth did I get here? If I was carried to the classroom, who was the person who carried me? And why did they walk away, instead of just trying to wake me up? Where did my luggage go? And how did I get so-

"Hey, you're finally awake!" A soft and soothing voice called.

"W-who's there?" I immediately turned around to see who it is, and saw a boy around my age. 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was glad to see you awake. Is everything OK? I'm Yosuke Azuma, Ultimate Zoologist." 

"No need to apologize! I was just surprised when you called out. My name is Ayako Fujita, Ultimate Tennis Player. And I'm alright, just a little dizzy after passing out." 

"Wait, you also fainted?" Yosuke quired. 

"Yeah...." I nodded slightly. Chills were sent down my spine; I couldn't help but feel that something was off about this school. 

"How strange! But I'm sure that it's just a coincidence. " He muttered under his breath. "Anyways, we must go to the Entrance Hall; we're going to be late!" He said

We almost got out of that classroom when I came to an abrupt stop. 

"Wait, why are the windows bolted?" I stared at the window skeptically. 

"I have no idea. I tried to move them but they won't budge. Now let's hurry up!" He answered impatiently. 

"Alright."

--------------------------------------------------

Reiko

I walked towards the corner of the hall