Bitter Reality

"Huh, who are those two?" A girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes asked, touching her hair. She wore a green shirt with a blue denim jacket on top. Part of her hair has been made into a high swept ponytail, with the rest of it loose. 

Reiko Magioka, Ultimate Hairstylist. 

"They're probably students. Which, in total, makes... sixteen of us! " A boy with an orange/green scheme colour smiled.

Jiro Hagino, Ultimate Sculpture Artist. 

"Well, hi you two! I'm Mari Hata, Ultimate Fashion Designer! What's your name?" A girl with a red sweater and blue jeans graciously waved. 

Mari Hata, Ultimate Fashion Designer. 

Yosuke smiled. "Hi Mari! My name's Yosuke Azuma, Ultimate Zoologist."

"And I'm Ayako Fujita, Ultimate Tennis Player! Nice to meet you! "

"So, what happened to you guys? Were you lost?" A girl quired, clutching her blue medium-sized hat.

Chika Jojima, Ultimate Theatre Actress. 

I glanced at her outfit. It seemed odd. Like, something in the Victorian era. She wore a long blue dress with golden diagonal lines, her reddish-orange hair tied into a pigtail. 

"Well, uhm," I nervously smiled. "Sort of. Just when I was about to enter the school building, I fainted for some unexplainable reason, and when I woke up, I was in a classroom. Then I met Yosuke, who went through the same thing. With the help of the school map, we've guided ourselves to the entrance hall."

"THAT happened to you? The similar thing happened to all of us!" A boy shouted. He had a black/purple colour scheme. 

Rayden Ezura, Ultimate Flutist. 

"Maybe the staff members are planning a surprise welcome party for us!" A boy jumped in excitement. 

Tadasu Daicho, Ultimate Captain. 

A guy who was next to Rayden shook his head and folded his arms. "I don't think so; this entire seems waayyy too weird to be a welcome surprise party. The fact that we've fainted when we were about to enter the school building, only to wake up in a random classroom with no idea how we got there." 

Gaku Kaneda, Ultimate Skateboarder. 

"Not to mention the fact that when we woke up, our essentials weren't there. Including our phones." 

Vanessa Maeda, Ultimate Ballerina. 

"Well, I just hope everything is alright." A girl rubbed her palms together. She wore a white T-shirt and a black leather vest. 

Arisa Rikuta, Ultimate Comedian. 

"Everything will be OK, Ari. As long as you're with me." A girl beside Arisa spoke in ease. She looked pretty similar to her. 

Kokona Rikuta, Ultimate Interior Designer. 

Meanwhile, I saw a boy and girl having a conversation. The girl had bright red hair and wore a red shirt and blue pants. The boy wore a light blue shirt with a yellow jacket. They seemed really close. 

The girl noticed me and smiled. "Hi! I'm Emiko Watanabe, Ultimate Pop Star!"

Emiko Watanabe, Ultimate Pop Star. 

"And I'm Masato Sagawa, Ultimate Chemist! So, what's your name and talent?" The boy waved slightly. 

Masato Sagawa, Ultimate Chemist. 

"My name is Ayako Fujita, and my talent is the Ultimate Tennis Player!" 

"Ooh!! That's a really cool talent, Ayako!" Emiko complimented, clutching her hands together. 

"Well, thanks, Emiko!" I chuckled. "And, uhm, by the way, both of you seem really close, could there be a possibility that you're dating?" 

"Actually, yeah! We've been dating for 6 months!" Masato nodded, hugging Emiko. 

"Aww! That's so adorable! I wish the best for you guys!" 

"Erm, thanks." Emiko smiled slightly. 

---------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Yosuke put his hand on his chin as his eyebrows furrowed. "Something is definitely wrong here. I think it's better if we leave this school before things get worse." 

"Yeah! C'mon, guys! Shake a leg!" Rayden commanded. 

Vanessa had a look of confusion and put her hands on her hips. "Uhm, shake a leg? Rayden, this isn't a joke!" 

"By shaking a leg, I mean to hurry! Now hurry up!" Rayden sighed and facepalmed. 

Rayden was about to turn around when he heard a robotic, sinister voice. 

"Well, if you leave, then you'll miss the fun part upupu~" 

He quickly looked around, hoping to find the source of the voice. 

"W-who said that?" Reiko asked quietly. 

"Duh! It was me, hairstyling kid!" A robotic bear appeared behind the on the stage, shocking everyone. 

"Really? A lame teddy bear is in school?" Chika deadpanned. 

"First of all, I'm Monokuma, your headmaster!" He introduced. 

"And second, I'm no lame teddy bear, you buzzkill!" Monokuma said frantically at Chika. 

Chika looked really angry at Monokuma, but Mari calmed her down. 

"So, what's your purpose in being here?" Jiro asked. 

"My purpose is to tell you guys that you'll be staying in this school forever!" 

"What!" Reiko cried and went down on her knees. "WHAT!" 

Gaku had a face of confusion and fear. "B-but why?" 

"It's simple really; for despair~" 

"And is there a way we can get out of this place?" Masato asked. 

The robotic bear chucked. "You mean the graduation clause a.k.a the fun part? All you gotta do is murder someone and don't get caught! Upupu~" 

"M-murder...?" Rayden's face was pale as ghost, and he looked like he was going to cry. 

"Yes! And you can choose any strategy! From something mundane like stabbing to something insane like magic~" 

"That's insane!" Ayako exclaimed. "Don't expect us falling into your stupid plan and descend into murder."

"Ayako's right!" Mari shouted. 

"Oh, don't even think of getting your hopes up that fast," Monokuma spoke up as he walked out of the stage. "Because it's just the beginning."