ㅔㄴ퍼ㅕㅐ 3

'Jisung's P.O.V'

After we played some games it got boring,"Oh oh lets play truth or dare" Chan said,"No remember the last time we played truth or dare, J.one got exposed" Changbin said,"Oh well I'm sorry for him, Let's play it" Chan said, I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face looking at me,"Uh nope I am not playing" I said,"Pussy" Minho said,"I know I'm a cat" I said,"No you're a squirrel" Minho said,"I am not a squirrel" I said,"Uh yeah have you seen you" Minho said,"Ok don't fight, let's just play the game" Bin said we then got in a circle on the floor,"I will ask first" Chan said.

"Jisung truth or dare" Changbin asked,"Hm I'm feeling a little dangerous, dare" I said, It looked like Bin was thinking which he never think's like at all, then it hit me that chan was telling bin what to tell me for a dare,"I dare you to kiss Minho" He said,"Knew it" I whispered, then went to Minho, then got closer to his face and kissed him on his cheek then went back to where I was sitting, the others were looking at me,"What? You didn't say where to kiss him" I said, and without noticing I had a smirk on my lips,"Ok you got a point" Chan said,'Knew you told him chan' I thought,"What ok so I took the chance" He whispered, and I chuckled,"Let's continue" Chan said,"My turn, Lix truth or dare" I said,"Um dare" He said I had a great dare in mind,"Kiss Chan Hyung" I said,"Ok" Lix said,"But on the lips" I said with a devilish smirk. To say lix was surprised is an understatement,'Bitch Chan isn't it your first kiss?' I thought,'Yes it is Jisung' He said in my mind,'Yes you are gonna be is first and he is gonna be your first, BITCH MY SHIP IS SAILING' I thought.

'Felix's P.O.V'

I then got up and walked over to where chan was sitting, I then sat in front of him I leaned closer to his face,"No homo" I said then leaned closer that our lips could touch at any movement we did, then I gave him a quick but not short soft passionate kiss. Then got up and walked back to my seat,"Done" I said, they all looked so shocked that I did that,'Minsung or should I say Jisung could've done better than Kiss Minho Hyung on the cheek' I thought,'Oh baby you know you wanted to kiss me on my cheek' I heard in my head, it sounded so familiar I then started to think of who it could be then chan came in my head,'Hi Chan' I thought,"Lix it's your turn" Changbin said,"Ok ok, umm Minho truth or dare" I said,"Uh truth" Minho said,"Pussy" I whispered,"Ok truth it is.......is it true that you have a crush on a boy" I said, I didn't know who Minho had a crush on so I'm gonna ask bits and parts of who I think it is,"Yes" He said without I repeat WITHOUT stuttering,"Wow gay forward are we now" Chan said,"God why must Chan AND Minho have the same personality" Han said,"YA YOU FORGOT THE HYUNG" Chan AND Minho yelled at the same time, then high fived each other,"Oh god they're gonna get along pretty well" me and Han said at the same time,"Hey guys sorry to burst your bubble but it's getting late and we must get back to the dorm, plus Han's parents must be worried of where he's at right now. So we'll see y'all later" I said and pushed Minho and Jisung out the door,"YA I CAN WALK" Minho yelled as I closed the door,"Doesn't seem like it, now Ji you can go home now, bye bye" I said,"Ok Bye guys" Han yelled then walked to the elevator me and Minho walked to our dorm,"Well goodnight Hyung" I said,"Goodnight to you to Aussie" Minho said then ran to his room in the dorm which is shared with Hyunjin,"AHHHHHHH" Minho yelled then ran to my room,"Sheesh, why run, when you can walk" I said then went to my room,"Let me guess you just wanted to scream?" I asked,"Yes and no" He said, He was already in his pajamas,"Ok let me change first" I said then went to change amp back,"CUDDLES" Minho yelled,"Ok ok" I said then went to the bed to cuddle my hyung.