CHAPTER 4

'Jisung's P.O.V'

After I left to go into the elevator I clicked the third floor one cause I know it takes a while for Minho and Felix to leave, once it hit the third floor I clicked the 5th floor where my dorm is at. I got off the elevator on my floor and started to walk to the dorm which wasn't that far from the elevator, I opened the door with my key,"HEY FUCKERS I'M HOME" I yelled once I closed the door,"SIR J.ONE DON'T YOU DARE CUSS IN THIS HOUSE HOLD" Chan yelled once he heard me yell,"Is there food?" I asked,"You were just here, but I'll get you some cheesecake" Chan said,"YES I LOVE CHEESCAKE, Channie you know how to make my day" I said, then went to my room to change into some new comfy clothes,"JISUNG YOUR CHEESECAKE IS HERE" I heard chan yell which caused me to run out of my room and to Chan who had my cheesecake in his hand,"GIMMIE" I yelled,"Uh how about, no" Chan said,"Wash your hands before you eat, now go do that" He said and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands then went back to chan to get my cheesecake,"Thank you Hyung" I said and went to the living room, to watch some Uncanny Counter on Netflix,"Let me guess Uncanny Counter?" Changbin asked,"Shush I'm just on episode 7" I said, Changbin walked away

"OH WHAT THE" I yelled just when the TV turned off,"CHRISTOPHER BANG CHAN" I yelled out,"WHAT IS IT NOW JI" Chan yelled back from the kitchen,"DID YOU TURN OFF THE TELLY FROM YOUR PHONE" I yelled out,"NOW WHY WOULD I DO THAT" Chan yelled now coming out of the kitchen,"And what the hell is a telly?" Chan asked,"A telly is what people back in the day called the tv" I said,"But someone turned off the tv before my show can even start" I said with a pout on my face,"How about you go to your crush house aka dorm 203, and watch your show" Chan said,"But when I'm here in the house I watch Uncanny Counter, and when I'm over with them I watch Supernatural" I said still with a pout on,"Why do you watch supernatural? When it's all in English" Chan said,"Well Felix want's us to learn English by watching English shows and movies" I said,"Why can't you learn it from him? I mean he doesn't look like he's from here" Chan said,"Well he is from Australia just like you, but he has an Aussie accent just like you, and he said that we might not understand him" I said,"Oh he is an Aussie?" Chan said,"Yep, and you two I have a feeling that y'all will get along real good" I said,"But who turned off my tv?" I said.

'Meanwhile'

"TURN THE FUCKING TV OFF, LEE MINHO" Yelled a very angry Hyunjin,"WHAT WHY?" Yelled a very confused Minho,"CAUSE IT'S ANNOYING AND I'M TRYING TO SLEEP" Yelled a now frustrated Hyunjin,"ALL YOU DO IS SLEEP, AND WHERE THE FUCK IS LIX" Yelled a now angry and still confused Minho,"I'M RIGHT HERE HOE, NOW CAN EVERYONE STOP YELLING AND LEE FUCKING MINHO COME HERE I WANT MY CUDDLES" Yelled a Felix,"NO I WANT TO WATCH UNCANNY COUNTER" Yelled a Minho,"MINHO I'M COMING TO WATCH IT WITH YOU" Yelled Hyunjin coming from his room to the living room,"MINHO HYUNJIN YOU BETTER NOT WATCH THAT SHOW WITHOUT ME" Felix yelled running out of his room to the living room,"Ok, great now let's watch some Uncanny Counter" Minho said, but right when he said that the TV turned off,"OH COME ON WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING" All three of them yelled out at the same time. Sense they couldn't watch Uncanny Counter they just went to their room's, but before Minho went to sleep he heard some yelling coming from dorm 201,"OH WHAT THE" Minho heard a new voice that he couldn't tell because of the walls he then just shrugged it off until he heard the new voice again,"CHRISTOPHER BANG CHAN" Minho heard the voice yell again, this time he heard Chan's voice yell,"WHAT IS IT NOW JI" Now when he heard Chan yell Ji Minho was certain that, that was a nickname for a Jisung. Minho thought it could be his Jisung but also not, but it also could because when Chan got home that day Chan said 'squirrel looking boy' but now Minho was curious if it was HIS Jisung,'Good night MY Jisung' that was the last thing Minho thought before falling asleep.

'Back in dorm 201'

"Jisung someone thought of you" Chan said,"No one thought of me at this time" Jisung said,"What is I said they said,'Good night my Jisung' what would you think?" Chan said,"Uh um eh well, I can't answer that" Jisung said,"Goodnight Jisungie" Chan said and then walked off to his shared room with Chagbin,"Goodnight to you to Chris" Jisung said and also walked off to his room.