Mute Love: An Itachi Love Fanfic: Chapter 5

Chapter 5: No assumptions.

A week later passed by and Mayumi didnt heard a word of Itachi, all that Mayumi did was walk around the village, when her stay at the place she was staying was finish she took her stuff and left to her house thinking that her house was a mess but she didnt had any money and she just wanted to go to her house. On her way there she couldnt stop thinking of the act of kidness that Itachi did when he help to put out the fire on her house. She remember his face expression when he saw her somehow he looked relief that she wasnt in her house when her house was on fire. Mayumi smile to that thought. Once she made it at her house she notice that her house was new, new doors, windows and paint. She looked at her house in shock and surprise and all she could do was smile. She then notice that someone was standing beside her, she looked to see that it was Itachi.

"¤I was going to the village to look for you but then I saw you here.¤" Itachi signed.

"¤You did this to my house?¤"

Itachi didnt say anything he just looked at the house.

"¤Look at the house.¤" Itachi signed as he walked to the house.

Once inside the house Mayumi was so surprise that everything was new as well, the living room, kitchen and rooms were all new. She looked at Itachi and Itachi looked at her weird wondering why was she looking at him. Mayumi then bowed.

"¤Thank you...¤"

When Itachi looked at her he notice that her eyes were watery, Itachi then rolled his eyes.

"¤Dont cry.¤" Itachi signed annoyed.

"¤Sorry...¤" Mayumi signed as she wiped her tears.

Itachi sat down and looked around the house thinking that the house didnt look that bad. Itachi then looked at Mayumi to see that she was looking around her new living room, she looked at the small details such as the flowers on the living room, a book shevels with all her books, a small table near a window that had a little notebook so she could write things that way she wouldnt forget about those things.

"What are you going to do later?" Itachi said.

Mayumi didnt quite heard what he said so she turned around and looked at him.

"¤What?¤"

"¤Nevermind...¤"

"¤Tell me.¤"

"¤No.¤"

Mayumi rolled her eyes and kept on looking at the living room.

"Ill see you at seven." Itachi said.

Mayumi turned around because she didnt heard what he said but when she turned around Itachi was gone.

What did he said? Mayumi thought.

The day went by and Mayumi just kept on looking at her new house. Night already Mayumi sat in the living room reading one of her books but she couldnt stop thinking and wondering of what Itachi said to her that she didnt hear.

Why do I need to be deaf? Mayumi thought.

A knock was heard on the door but Mayumi didnt hear it. Itachi stood outside of Mayumi's house, he had black pants and a white shirt.

Why am I here? Itachi thought.

Itachi kept on knocking on the door but Mayumi didnt open the door. Already annoyed Itachi was thinking of leaving. Mean while Mayumi remember sawing some flowers in front of her house so she stood up to go outside her house to look for those flowers.