Mute Love: An Itachi Love Fanfic: Chapter 2

Chapter 2: “¤ Where am I? ¤”

“¤ You’re bleeding badly! You need to go to a hospital. ¤” Mayumi sing desperate.

“¤ Heal me. ¤” Itachi sing.

“¤ Heal you? ¤”

Itachi grab on to her arm hard and looked at her with deadly eyes. Mayumi looked at him scared and nodded agreeing that she was going to heal him. He then pushed her and lay his head back resisting to the pain. Mayumi ran to get her small first aid kit. She sat down in front of Itachi, Itachi rip off the sleeve of his shirt revealing his muscular arm. The wound was deep and it needed stiches. Mayumi disinfected the wound and got a needle ready.

“¤ This might hurt a little…¤”

Itachi didn’t say a world. As the needle went inside the skin Itachi held on to the pain by his face expressions, but even though it hurt he didn’t whine or said anything about it. Five minutes went by and she was almost done, when she was finally done she began looking for some scissors to cut the string of the needle, Itachi saw that she didn’t found them so he took a kunai and cut it. Mayumi cleaned the rest of the blood on his arm and then began to heal his ankle, the ankle wasn’t that bad he just needed a few bandages.

“¤ Done. ¤” Mayumi sing with a small smile on her face.

Itachi looked at her seriously while Mayumi looked somewhere else, she was too scared to look at him. He stood up and got in front of her, she looked at him confused. Itachi then turned around and took his shirt off to reveal that his back had scratches as well. Mayumi put her hand on his shoulder making him look at her, she then pointed to a sofa, Itachi lay on his stomach on the sofa and Mayumi began to heal his back. While she did that Itachi had his face on the sofa looking to the right, he then remember how that wolf attack Mayumi, he remember her face of fear, he remember how she was trying to scream for help but she couldn’t, lost in his thoughts he lost the notion of time till Mayumi tap his shoulder letting him know that she was done. He sat down and took a deep breath. Mayumi stood up and began to clean everything up, she then left for a few minutes leaving Itachi looking at the dark living room. He stood up and looked out a window to see if there was any wolves outside, he didn’t see anything all though the did heard them howling. He turned around and saw Mayumi turning on some candles in the living room, he then looked to the living room table and saw a plate of soup.

“¤ Please eat… ¤”

Itachi looked at her and sat down in front of the table looking at the soup.

“¤ Don’t you have any electricity? ¤” Itachi sign.

“¤ Yeah, I just like to light candles at night. I hope you don’t mind. ¤”

Itachi didn’t reply, he was too busy looking and wondering what kind of soup was it, he then took a spoon to taste and for his surprise it was good, he didn’t say anything and Mayumi didn’t ask if he liked it, she notices that he was a guy that didn’t talk as much so she didn’t bother him. Itachi kept on eating while Mayumi sat down looking outside the window. Itachi kept on eating till he was done, he look up to see that Mayumi was struggling to stay awake, she was blinking a lot and moving her head like if she was saying no to stay awake. Itachi stood up and Mayumi looked at him.