not an update, serious post

this is a SERIOUS POST. (all the following information i have gotten from a friend [@/shuichistoes , they are doing updates on the situation so please check out their page], along with my own research)

Daunte Wright, a 20-year-old black man was shot by a police officer 10 minutes away from where George Floyd was killed because HE HAD CAR FRESHENERS DANGLING IN HIS CAR. F**KING CAR FRESHENERS. THIS MAN HAD A TWO-YEAR-OLD SON AND NOW THAT SON WILL GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER BECAUSE OF THE POLICE. THE MEDIA IS SUPPRESSING (slightly, ill get to that in a minute) IT AND PEOPLE HAVENT BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT, BESIDES PEOPLE THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY ON THIS APP.

so far, Minnesota's governor has spread information that Daunte was shot and killed by someone in law enforcement. people trying to defend him are saying that he was "trying to pull out his taser" which is an obvious lie because what could a taser have done while he was in a car driving away. there's video footage and again, people are saying he mistook the gun for a taser (HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT??????).

here's a petition. please, please sign it, please spread the word however you can.

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-justice-for-daunte-wright?redirect=false

protests have been going on in minneapolis and they have made a memorial for him, but that is not enough.

SAY HIS NAME. DAUNTE WRIGHT. JUSTICE FOR DAUNTE WRIGHT. JUSTICE FOR DAUNTE WRIGHT.