~4~

not me disappearing

i'm sorry i have no motivation-

did i mention that these people they uh k1ll are civilians? at least i think they are, i could do something but i don't wanna do that to shuichi. and the blood is pink bc i just like it pink.

also, did i mention that when the book is finished all A/Ns will be deleted?

ok, that's all.

TW // bl00d and murd3r (hey, Nagito is an assassin...)

Nagito's First Person POV

I watched as Kokichi strutted around our weapons room, acting like we totally weren't about to go annihilate two people.

"Hmmm... Do I use the spiky ball?"

"Kokichi, just pick a weapon..." I sighed. I had a bat, which had spikes on it, modified by me.

"Fine! We can match," he told me, picking up the mace and shoving it in his small bag.

He acts like a child...

We walked out of the room and walked up to the gate of our organization. Then again, this was just one of the bases.

Holding the mic on the keypad type thing, I talked into it "Enkay and Kayo" (A/N; it's pretty obvious what that is but if you figure it out you get a cookie).

The gate opened in for us and we stepped outside to Maki sitting on the ground, sharpening her knife.

"Evenin' Maki!" Kokichi called to her. 

"Hi, Kokichi," she responded, "Oh, and you, Nagito."

"Hi," I called softly before jumping off the ledge that hid our building.

Maki was the best assassin we had, she was trained before she even joined our business, and has been doing it since she was little.

Kokichi swung his weapon as if it wasn't extremely dangerous to do so.

"Where we going again?" He asked me.

I dug around my bag, searching for the card with our orders on it. "Hmmm... I think it's right here," I told him, throwing it at him.

"Ohhhhhh, okay!"

We were going to get these people who apparently are investigating us. While they were doing a very good job at it, they weren't doing good enough. We were ordered to get them anyway.

I'm pretty sure they lived in a mansion, brothers or something? They had the same last name so they were related somehow.

"Ow!" Kokichi yelled as he scratched himself with the mace he was swinging around.

I hit him on the back of the head. "I told you not to do that last time you used that weapon."

"Yeah yeah... now Shumai will be worried! Awh."

I tilted my head. "Shumai?"

"Dang it!" Kokichi scolded himself, hitting himself on the head with his palm, "I meant Shuichi. Right! Shuichi."

He'll never admit that he has a crush, huh?

We were walking for a good 15 minutes before Kokichi let out an "I'm boreddddddddd,"