cнapтer тwo

Alison's POV

I woke up and got ready for the day
*life story*

"Mommy are you almost here.?"

"Yes sweetie, I'm about to get in our private jet."

"Okay I wove you and and I'll see you later. Grammy made cookies"

"I love you too. don't eat too many or your tummy will hurt."

"Okay bye mommy"

"Bye sweetie"

I handed my Grammy the phone and rushed into the kitchen where all the cookies are at.

I ate like three cookies and drank one glass of milk before My Grammy put me down for a nap.

My mom and dad were very busy people, my mom was a lawyer and my dad was a doctor.

*fast forward six years.* *shes nine*

My parents are gone... forever.

My parents died when I was three but no one told me because... well I was three.

Soon after they died. my Grammy died of a heart attack.

Now I'm all alone.

*fast forward two years*

Today was the day when the orphanage had the adopt an orphan day.

This is when people who can't have kids comes and picks out their new kid.

Hopefully some one adopts me.

*two hours later*

"Hello my name is Kate and this is my husband Jim... I want you to be my new daughter. what do you say.?"

"I would love to be your daughter."

After they signed the papers I packed up all of the clothes I had and Jim helped me put them in the car.

Kate's daughter was kidnapped and they said that I look just like her.

*four years later*

They found her.

Their daughter and ever since then I was never good enough to be in the family.

They abused me and I'm practically their maid.

Her name is Ashley and she's a complete bitch.

*two years later*

the bank called me and told me that I will get all of my mothers, fathers, and Grammys stuff.
Money
House
Cars
Clothes
Jewelry
*End of life story*

If I drive for two more days straight then i will be in New York and unpack everything.

Let's set this plan into motion.