Chapter four

Allison's pov

I slowly opened my eyes. there he was... sitting there driving, like nothing ever happened.

"Do you like what you see princess.?" He said smirking.

I felt my cheeks get warm and I knew they were tented pink. I looked away and out of the window.

What would he want with me.?

Why me.?

I was still tired so I went back to sleep.

*4 hours later*

Now why the fuck am I on the floor.?
Wait a minute, where am I.?
I heard the door open and I tried to move but I was chained to the floor.

Really.?!?

"Hello love" a husky voice said

"Um hi" I said in almost a whisper.

And I thought I was going to ignore him... guess not.

"Looks like those chains are uncomfortable." he said with a blank face.

"Well, I think they look pretty good with my skin tone don't you think.?" I asked sarcastically.

"Smart ass"

"Awe thank you for noticing."

He walked closer to me and unchained me before grabbing my hand and taking me up some steps.

"Where are we going.?"

"To our room... It's like 11:30 and we are about to go to sleep."

"Can I have my own room.?"

"No"

"Whatever"

We walked into "our" room and he threw me some clothes. I slowly walked into his bathroom before I started to change into his boxers and a white t-shirt.

After I was done changing I walked back out into his room to see him standing on the other side of the bed... shirtless.

Holy hell.

His 6 pack was well defined.

I laid in the bed and tried to get comfortable, while he went to turn the light off. he came back and pulled me close to him.

I was too tired to fight against him. so I accepted his warmth and soon fell asleep.